The Meet and Greet

Selena's P.O.V
He's touching my hand felt so real. I looked at his beautiful eyes, but those eyes reminded me of someone that haunts me in my dreams. I quickly look away and pull away my hand.

I saw Ethan standing there with his hands up. I smile and hug him tight has he swings us back and forth. "I'm Ethan" he said. "I'm Selena" I look at him while we are still hugging.

"that's beautiful" he says. I blush a little. I look back at Grayson who was crossing his arms and looked down.

I felt bad that I turned him down because of my traumatize past.

I let go of Ethan and hugged Grayson. I felt his big arms around my neck. And his smell almost killed me.

After the hug, I looked at them both. "so what do you want for a picture?" Ethan asked. "um I'd on know I'm kinda new to this" I said. "I have an idea" gray said. He grabbed my hand and placed it on Ethan's. Ethan instantly connected our fingers together.

Then I felt Graysons hand on my waist while the other was on my cheek. He lifted up my chin so was looking at him in the eyes.

"Ethan pretend your upset" gray said. "okay" Ethan said.

"This is my favorite pose" Grayson said looking at my eyes deeply. "why?" I asked smiling.

"cause I get to stare at a beautiful view" he whispers

"cause I get to stare at a beautiful view" he whispers. I blush and smile once I saw the flash.

I let go of Ethan's and hand, but Ethan quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms. "I love you" I heard him say. "I love you more" I smiled.

After the hug I looked at gray and hugged him tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his plump lips on my neck as I heard him whisper something in my ear.

"Skate park at 9" is all he said, before we let go and parted ways