Was it you?

*next morning*
You walk into your office. It was small probably a storage closet at once. You haven't added any of your personal belongings yet. You walk in sitting down at your desk turning your computer on. Only to notice that you had a hot coffee and a sour cream glazed donut. It was your favorite. There was no note to go along with it. Many questions going through your mind. Who is this from? Maybe from Carie? Oh maybe it from Yugyeom? I will text him.

*text messages*

Y/n: Was it you?

Yugyeom: What?!

Y/n: Did you leave me
coffee and donuts on my desk

Yugyeom: No. sorry.

Y/n: It is okay! It was just
sitting here.

Yugyeom:Alright. Wish it was me.

Alright. It wasn't him. Oh well.

Walking out your office you ran into Carie. "Hey" she waved sweetly and smiled. "Hey, how are you?" She just put her head down. "I broke up with my boyfriend!" She was about to cry. "Omg. I'm so sorry. If your feeling this bad, I'm guessing you didn't give me the coffee and donuts this morning." She just shook her head in confusion. "Nope!" She just walked away. She needed space.

It was the end of the day. And like normal you dig your keys out of your bag and unlock your door walking in throwing your items to the floor, running to the kitchen and looking for food. Discovering once again you have no food. So you call the local take our place. Well waiting for your food you shower and get into something more comfortable. Ding dong. Walking to the door and tripping on your bag that you just left there.

After devouring your food. You crawl into your bed and setting your alarm. You slowly drift off to sleep.