Trouble's brewing PART 1

Hey, guys! So here is a PRNS fic that I had written ages ago in my notebook. I wrote only a little, but now that I've found some time, I thought I'd post this.

So this is **Shane X Tori.** Also, Dustin X Marah. I always have a thing for rare, underrated pairings and so it's Tori with Shane. Well, I honestly always felt they should be together. But I won't be butchering Blake in my fic just to get them together lol.

Hope any fans still around to read this fic will like it. I wanted to post this on PRNS's tenth anniversary but then, here it comes.

Also... **If you don't like it, you don't have to read it!**

Note: I also posted this on FF.net. Just wanted to shift my stories here.

Summary: With Lothur gone and peace settling in Bluebay Harbour, Blake wants to redefine his relationship with Tori. But that's the last thing on her mind. The tranquility soon is shattered when a Samurai from past shows up in town wreaking havoc not in the town alone but also in the lives of the ex-rangers.

And there's another thing, Blake has to watch the love of his life getting dyed in shades of Crimson.

Shane X Tori X Blake, Dustin X Marah

P.S. I know Shane is RED but still. Crimson is the colour of angst, the colour of painful love, isn't it?

DISCLAIMER: Obviously PRNS isn't mine.

.

.

Deep in the woods surrounding Blue-bay Harbor-

Shane walks along, occasionally dodging some tall bamboos, walking aimlessly, thinking about all the things that have happened ever since Lothur was defeated. Peace was finally established in Blue bay Harbor and the Ninja academy too found it's lost tranquility. He was happy to be teaching at the academy. He still is and he thinks of it as a greatest honor bestowed upon him. But deep down, he always felt something was amiss. By something he meant skateboarding, may be. And however pleasing the calm around him seemed to be, there were times when he lost track of his thoughts. Times when he needed to clear his head. Finding a quiet spot just beside the lake, he would just sit alone, gazing at the waters, trying to organize his thoughts. Today is no different. He's here to ponder over certain things.

The weather is pleasant, the gentle rustling of the leaves mixed with the sound of water has begun to soothe him.

Hearing a noise from the bushes behind him, he jostles out of his thoughts. He turns around in a flash, alarmed and ready. For a split second he wonders if he has just been followed by one of his companions but quickly dispatches the thought. His friends knew he liked to think alone. They wouldn't bother to follow him here. Even if they did, wouldn't they just reveal themselves? So just who could it be?

He turns his gaze to the lake again but a movement close to his back catches him off guard. He swirls around, poised to strike whoever it is but is thrown back with intense force that almost sends him tumbling down into the lake.

"Whoa!"

He exhales sharply, eyes narrowing as he stands to dust his pants off. He scans his surroundings for the attacker but there's no one around. Definitely not in the line of his vision. Something in the back of his mind tells him not to leave his back unguarded and he flips around only to be knocked flat on to the muddy ground with a thud, a lightening fast blow aimed at his chest causing him to whimper in pain.