The Visitor (Part 1)

You hear a strange knock at the door and wonder who could be there "Mommy don't open the door please!" Blueberry said "I need to see who it is" you said.

You walk to the door and open it to only see there's a odd looking person "Uh hello? Anybody there...?" The odd person takes off their hoodie and looks at you "Hello! Im Paint the skeleton" said paint who waves at you "may I come in?" You stare at paint in a odd way "sure" you said as you moved aside for paint to enter.

"You have a lovely home" said paint "MOMMY INK TOOK MY TEDDY BEAR!" Yelled error who was trying not to cry "I HAD THE TEDDY BEAR FIRST ERROR! GO TELL MOM TO GET YOU ANOTHER ONE" yelled ink who ran down the stairs to you.

"Oh dear, seems like your kids are not sharing" said paint as he laughs at error and ink "who are you..." said gaster sans in angry "hello there im paint the skeleton but call me paint" paint holds out his hand waiting for gaster sans to shake his hand ". . ." gaster shakes paint's hand and smiles a little "nice to meet you, my name is gaster" said gaster sans "OOOOOOOO! DOES GASTER HAVE A LIL CRUSHIE CRUSHIE?" yells blueberry and laughs.

gaster sans blushes runs upstairs "BLUEBERRY!!!" yells gaster "wait gaster do you have a crush on me?! your too young for me but i'll accept it" laughs paint who is blushing as well "wait paint...I heard that name before but where..?" you said being confused "have you heard my name from somewhere..?" paint looks at you confused "wait...ITS YOU PAINT YOUR WERE MY BEST FRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL!" you run to paint and hug him "you had moved away and we couldn't talk anymore..." you start to cry but then feel paint hug you back "i missed you too" paint smiles.

blueberry looks at them confused "did mommy used to date mr. paint?" you blush and shakes your head "no sweetie paint already had a girlfriend until he texted me saying that they had a fight and they broke up, as me for im a single mother I take care of you guys cause I love you guys the first time I saw you all" you cry more but smiles "its true little guy, your mother is a lovely woman...promise me you will take good care of her please" paint smiles a little almost about to cry.

blueberry smiles and nods "we will take good care of mommy! but one question...will you marry my mommy soon?" paint becomes a blushing mess "m-maybe" paint nervously smile "i need to make dinner!" you stand up and runs to the kitchen to make dinner "little guy listen...I have a crush on your mother but she might not feel the same way about me...could you spy on her and see if you talks about having a crush on me please!" paint blushes a lot then before "yes sir!"

(Fresh: to be continue brah)