Another Moment (Chapter 17)

"Seems like you guys are all surprises about this money?" Soma laughs

"We are, I mean knowing my grandfather was rich, but why is he leaving this much for the wedding?"

"He left a will just let me grab it." Soma walks back to the safe and returns with a piece of paper.

"Alright Dear. (F/N), I know we barely knew each other, yet  I was always watching out for you. If you or Soma is reading this letter it means I'm dead, I was killed protecting my love ones. I know you want revenge for who did this." Soma pauses before continuing.

"Yet do not go after your mother let your father handle this. You're next in line for the fortune your father pass it down to you."

"Wait how did he know my mother would kill him?" You ask.

Soma continues again.  "You may be wondering how I knew remember the day, I was talking to you in your dorm? Before that I was looking through your timeline from the dream you had and saw your mother attacking the school. I saw you die by her hand and her male servants using your girlfriend. I couldn't sit by and have it happen. I was getting to old for this world and did what I had too. Now this is going on too long just know grandpa loves you and you will be a great father one day."

You had tears in your eyes knowing your grandfather risk his life for yours. And now he doesn't want you take revenge for him? Soma hands you the will for you can re read yourself. You don't know if you can bid his wish about not going after your mother.

You ask everyone to leave for you and Soma can talk in private.

"Soma, I was wondering if you can help me with the wedding?"

"Say no more got everything plan out (F/N)"

"Really?" You were shock.

"Of course boy, you're like family to me even if we aren't related by blood." 

You left the money in the bank for the time being where it would be safe. You don't know when your mother will strike again that is even if she does, but you aren't taking any chances.  You all stood around waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Are you ok Darky?" Kurumu wraps her arm around yours.

" I'm not sure Babycakes." You reply.

"Man you're going to have a bomb ass wedding just remember that." Tsukune punches your shoulder.

"You're right and about that wanna be my best man?" You ask.

"Sure thing for my friend." Tsukune smiles.

"You better ask me to dance!" Moka then bites Tsukune.

"No, he going to ask his Snow Bunny." Mizore says.

"No fair, I wanna dance with Tsukune too." Yukari cries.

"Ladies" then the bus appears before Tsukune finish his sentence he jumps on the bus.

"Classic Tsukune always embarrass." You laugh.

-Time skip ahead-

Kurumu and yourself was in your dorm again. You told her you was going to take a shower because it felt like a long day and need to think things over. As you turn on the hot water, you heard a door open and close. Then the shower door open and Kurumu enters the shower with you.

Lemon warning. If wish to skip ahead go to the next bold point.

Kurumu leans up and kiss your lips. She grabs your shaft and starts going back and forth without letting go. When it got harder she got on her knees and starts licking the tip then shoving your shaft in her mouth. All you heard beside the running water was her gagging on it. You start to cum and she  swallows every last drop of you.

"I see my baby is still hard." Kurumu blushes.

"You know it Kurumu."

This time you're going to pay the favor. You help Kurumu up and had her put her back on the shower and her right foot on the soap shelf. You knelt down and started licking her clit. She moans softly as your tongue went up and down. You took two fingers and spread her open and slid your tongue inside. Kurumu shoves your face in deeper.

"Eat me, bad boy." She screams.

You did just that as she commands. Your face was just buried between her legs and her twat. She couldn't hold back anymore from you licking her deep inside.

"I'm going to cum Darky." She squirts in your mouth. She giggles" Im sorry"

"Don't be." You winked " It tasted good"

Kurumu moves and face her ass towards you. This time you enter your shaft in her. She moans slightly as you did. You grab her hair and pull it back while you thrust harder into her. Kurumu starts to scream this time as you went faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum again baby and I want you to cum with me." You both release at the same time. 

Hey here's the next bold point.

After sexy time in the shower. You both help each other clean up.

"Babycakes, I want to show you something."

"What is it Darky?"

"Grab my hand." You transform into your monster form and hold out your hand. Kurumu accepted it.

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't be scared." You tell her after a few minutes you both appeared at a lake.

"Wow this is beautiful (F/N)"

The lake was magnificent. From the moon shining down on to it. There was fireflies flying around where the trees seems to be silent like they're sleeping.  You could hear an owl in the distance. With the water slowly moving up to the sand.

"This is also the place, I want to have the wedding with you."

"I'm shock (F/N)" Kurumu looks at you with teary eyes.

"Why are you crying?"

"It's just I can't believe this is the place I'm getting married at. Just show beautiful." Kurumu starts to cry.

"Well believe it baby girl  tomorrow you will be my bride. " You lift her head up and lean down kissing her lips softly.

She wraps her arms around you as she embraces the kiss for as long as she can. In your mind there seems like music was playing, but very soft like.

"Lets go back Kurumu, tomorrow we got a big day ahead of us." You smile

"Yes we do (F/N)" she grabs your hand again as you both teleported back to your room for the rest of the night.

Soma says he will have everything taken care of for the wedding hopefully he is right. You want this to be perfect for the best girl you're marrying.

You had a moment with Kurumu in the shower more like a steamy moment, but a moment none the less. You also took her to the lake where you guys are going to get married and she fell in love with it.

Hopefully you have enjoyed this chapter. This volume is almost done and I'm glad that Relentlezz41 has stood around for the whole thing so far.  Love you all.