Chapter 1 - new start and new begining

Its my first day today at a new school, when I got into the car the nerves kicked in my chest felt like theirs a balloon inside the more nerves pilled on the balloon like a pile of leaves getting pilled up to keep out the way it feels like the balloons gonna pop any minute.

When I got out the car I couldn't swallow anything I tried to walk but my legs felt like there gonna collapse any second I carried on but my legs couldn't move them I turned back to wave at mum to say goodbye and I took a long deep breathe and my legs started to move again.

Then I got to the big double doors and this is were the nerves kicked in I walk to my locker where they showed me I put my stuff in and I took a long deep breathe in and slowly walked to class before the bell rings when I got in sweat started to appear on my head they rolled down like their trying to escape I walked to my seat I was sat next to no one as I usually do I just sat their in boredom till the teacher decides to show up...were is she suppose to be here and she's 5 minutes late but I never really liked school that much so I can't complain.

Then this girl turns up I was confused what looks she tried to pull she walked all the way to the seat next to me at least I don't have to sit on my own and people to start to call me a loner on my first day it wouldn't be nice to have you first day with lots of nerves and someone being mean to you.