↪ royalty

royalty, people of royal blood or status

royalty, people of royal blood or status. those people that sit at their thrones, wearing crones of thousands of jewels right along with the finest clothing a person could sew together. most of the royal are cocky, greedy bastards when other's are quite nice and peaceful - those royal's who can't catch up with other are disposed of. whether it be with death or shunned until the person is forced to kill themselves in the forest.

we are also brought back when royal ruled the land, but it's a little switched around. women are back to meaning nothing in our society. men rule over while if a male royal conceives a female child, she is taken to a far-off village when mainly women live so that she can stand in line for her spot as princess and soon queen. the females in the village never last long, and soon become an empty village due to the other kingdoms raiding it and taking the women for their own, sick purposes.

men are able to conceive children here, however only a specific type of man. here, like in the modern world, we have the alpha and the omega but instead of those words - we use power for alphas and control for omegas. all betas are instantly killed at birth due to the power's not wanting unevenness in the kingdom. if you're born a beta, you won't get to see the light of day - which is why many parents such as mine..hide their child.

all character's that will be considered royalty in this book will be posted under this part