Pop Goes The Weasel

Let me tell you something that happened to me a few years ago, about a "Someone" that I met In Town, not far from where I used to live or Rather Where i Lived Before That Day.

It all started on a Sunday, late afternoon, or was it in the evening? In any case, it happened on that day. I Was Just on My Computer, Just Watching Some Videos. My Mom Came Knocking On My Door, Asking if I Can Go Get Some groceries, Because she was not Feeling Well And Could Not Go To The Store. The Thing is, We Lived Deep In The Woods And I Did Not Own a Car Myself.. Nor Did My Mom. We Were Kinda Poor, But Had Enough Money For Small Things. But Seeing As We did Not Have Enough Money For a Ride. I Had To Walk Through The Forest. Which I Did Not Mind.. I Enjoyed Where we Lived, But I Had No Friends Where i Lived. But it did not Bother Me.

I Had Gone Through The Woods, To Get to our Nearest grocery Store And At The Corner of my Eye.. i Spotted a Figure Coming out of The Woods. It Was to Dark to See, Sense It was Winter and The Middle of The Morning. I ignored what i seen, Because it could of Been a Person Coming From Some Where.

As I continued to walk along the long road Within The Woods, i Came out Through The Clearing, Near Where The store Was, I Went Inside to Fetch some Food for my Mother and i. But, I heard voices up ahead coming closer and closer to The Store. They Sounded Drunken And I Noticed They Were Carrying Something In Their Pockets, But.. Their Shirts Were Covering it. So, i Could Not Really Tell What it was.

"Everyone Put Your Hands up, This is a Robbery! If You Do Anything, We Wont hesitate to Shoot you"

I froze for a second before I mustered enough courage to turn round And Try to Sneak out of The Store to Call the Police. I snuck Around The shelves to See, how i would be able to get out Safely, I Seen Two of Them was Guarding the Door, So.. i Took a Knife off one of The shelves and Out of Its Package and Tried to Get Past Them.

"Hey, Don't Just Stand Their Get Her! She is Trying to Escape."

I Took Hold of My knife Tightly Trying to Fight Them, But i was barely dodging Them And Their Bullets. So, i Ran Through the Allies Trying to Find Something Big to Smash The window to Escape, While dodging Them, I Found Something And Smashed The Window And Jumped Through the Broken Window, While Cutting My Hand in the process.

"Forget Her, We Can't Let these People Escape, We Have to Watch Them And Make Sure, They Don't Do a Thing"

I Ran Trying to Find to a Phone Booth to Call the Police on or a Police Center, While Trying to Stop The Bleeding in My Hand. For What Seem like Hours, i Finally Found a Phone Booth. But, No Police Center. Sense i Had No Cell Phone, The Phone Booth was My Only option. After i Ended My Call With The Police I Seen The Same People as Before Getting Closer to me, But This Time They Was Covered In Blood And Had Bags Filled of Stuffed Cash on Their Backs. Dread Filled Me, Because.. i Felt like i could not Escape.

At that moment, something occurred, and it happened so quickly. I couldn't see what was going on. But The Foot Steps of The Men Stopped, followed by the Men's screams of terror. I heard slashing sounds, followed by squirts and splashes, which then ended with several objects being dropped to the ground. I lay there for almost a minute or two, then slowly I sat up and arranged myself. I then remembered the commotion that occurred earlier, so against my better judgement, I forced myself to look up and see what had occurred. I really wished that I hadn't.

There on the grassy floor, mangled and bloodied, were the lifeless corpses of the Men. It was a horrendous sight to see. They looked as though a Big Lawn Mower had run over them, the way that some of the limbs were sliced away from their torso. Yet a couple of their bodies were vertically sliced in half, their organs spilling out from them. Sickened by this grisly scene, I hunched over and vomited on the ground next to the Phone Booth until my stomach contents emptied, yet I still continued to retch and heave.