Chapter 3 : Why?!

-( Y/n) pov -
Morning came and I got up remembering what happened yesterday I have is that I looked at it something that looks like blood so it could be something else.

-( Y/n) pov -Morning came and I got up remembering what happened yesterday I have is that I looked at it something that looks like blood so it could be something else

I got outta the bathroom and went to the Living and sat down and watch tv until I heard a familiar voice in the distance. " Hey (y/n) Whatchu wanna eat?" Gavin said ".....u-um I-I'll Get Pancakes and waffles please," I said to him " Okay," Gavin said and walked back into the kitchen ' Why did I stutter?' I thought 'damn I got way too many questions' I thought giggling to myself. I returned back to the tv and saw that something happens in the news.

/News reporter or whatever they call it/

Breaking news We just heard that there been murder and raped around (your location) And somewhere most near a hood, The police have caught one of the rap- I turned the channel to find something to my liking but nothing good was one so Netflix it is! I watched (favorite anime or show ) Until my brother called me to go eat I went and sat at the table to see four pancakes and two waffles on my plate with some orange juice on the side "Thanks for the breakfast Gavin"
I said "No prob," He said and ate his food. I ate my food but I started to feel a bit light headed

-Gavin Pov-
'HEHEHEHEHEHE it working'

-(y/n) pov-

'What happening' I thought and then all of a sudden all I saw complete darkness.....

- AUTHORS NOTE-

GOMEN *bows* PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BUT PUBLISHING OFTEN SCHOOL GOT ME STRESSED AND I GOT LIFE ISSUES TO HANDLE BUT I HAVE THIS KINDA WHOLE WEEKEND OFF SO YOU'LL BE GETTING MORE UPDATES AND I NEED TO STOP WRITING IN CAPES CUZ NOW IT LOOKS LIKE IM SHOUTING okay that better but like I said gomen I hope this jolten can make it up to y'alls or I think it flareon... I need to do more Pokémon research but anyways GOODBYE MY LITTLE YANDERE'S!

 I need to do more Pokémon research but anyways GOODBYE MY LITTLE YANDERE'S!