Chapter 2-The visit

Most of all I was enjoying myself when I saw my father walk in the club. He looked very drunk. He looked over to where I was standing and walked to the manager he asked if he could get a special from that young lady there. The manager called me from the pole he told what I was supposed to do. I carried my father to a
room with tears in my eyes about to flow over.We walked in the room and he shut the door. He orderd me sit down on the bed but I refused him. He said he paid his money for this and if I did not listen to him I would complain to the manager. I got frighten after hearing this beacause I did not want to get the same treatment samantha got. I walked over to the bed and slowly sat down. As I sat there he behan to pull his buckle, then pull down his pants, then his underwear and in no time he was naked.He said I was supposed to strip myself but I could not I was going to have sex with my 21 year old father. He told me to do it but in a rougher tone .He then told me the longer I took the more time were gonna take to do this.After hearing this I was afraid. He started walking over to me fast.When he came near me he ripped my clothes off and push me to lay on the bed. He then used his hands and open up my legs. He put his penis in me and would not take it out. He finally took it out when he heard a knock. He open the door and I saw my ex and my uncle there. They were  also drunk. They came and it became a foursome. My father pushed his penis in my mouth, my ex pushed his  penis inside my ass and my uncle pushed his  in vagina. It was painful and I wanted it to stop but it did not. The only time they stop was when they were switching. The more they switch the more painful it gets when they do whatever they want with you. Time  was finally up and I ran towards the door but it was lock. My dad had the key and when he relized this he pulled back me back in the  bed and did all sorts of things to me. They only stop when they saw me crying.They let me go and I ran out crying. I wipe my tears and went to the manager and quit thebothet girls working there saw everything and quit there too and we never went back.