Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning and Matt was still sleeping so I decided to go shower. I finished showering but i forgot to grab a shirt so I walked out in my bra and shorts thinking Matt was still sleeping. 

"Damnnn" I hear an unfamiliar voice say but I heard Matt laugh. I look up to see one of Matts friends from Virginia. "Oh shit". I said covering up. I ran to my closet to get a shirt. I grabbed my pink Hollister shirt and put it on. 

"That was an awkward way to meet" I said laughing. "I'm Amra and I don't usually walk out like that" I said giggling. "I'm Dylan. Matts brother and you're his girlfriend" he said hugging me. "Oh my gosh. You're his brother! I can't believe I didn't recognize you!" I said. He just laughed. 

Matt hugged me and said "I'm sorry. He woke me up and you were showering. I didn't know you were gonna walk out like that if i knew you were, I wouldn't have let him in" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip.

 I heard someone knocking on the door. It was Taylor. "Dylan! Bro how are you?" He asked! "Tay! My man I came to meet my brothers future wife." He said looking at me, I smiled. 

Taylor looked at me but I looked away. "I'm gonna go see where Ajka is." I said to Matt and Dylan. While I was walking out Taylor grabbed my hand. I yanked it away again. "I already told you once to not fucking touch me so don't." I said. "Damn bro" Dylan said. "What's going on?" he asked clearly confused.

 "She's mad at me for no rea.." I cut him off. "I'm mad for a reason Taylor" I said and walked away. 

He's literally crazy to think that him wanting Matt to break my heart was no big deal

I went out back and found Ajka and Carter swinging on the swings holding hands. I grabbed for my phone to take a picture but I left it upstairs. So I had to walk back to the hotel quickly.

before walking in I overheard Matt, Taylor, and Dylan talking. 

Matt: Taylor be honest did you mean it? Do you like her? 

Taylor: dude I didn't mean it but I do like her and so do Cam and Nash. 

Dylan: damn all y'all like her. I mean she is pretty but she's all Matts and she's happy about that. 

Matt: of course she's happy about that. She makes me the happiest man alive and she loves me and I'm completely in love with her

I smiled. 

Dylan: I like her man, she seems good for you

I remembered why I was coming up and knew I needed my phone before they got up off the swings. so I opened the door and walked in singing Flights by Jack and Jack. 

"Damn she can sing. Is she good at anything else?" Dylan asked winking. 

"Dylan! You nasty boy. But Matt wouldn't know I mean we haven't done anything yet" I said smirking. 

Dylan hit Matthews shoulder "why haven't you hit that?" He asked. 

Matt laughed and said "it isn't all about the sex but don't worry I will when it's time" he looked at me. and I winked. 

"OOOOO" Dylan and Taylor both yelled. I laughed and grabbed my phone and left. 

They're insane