Eww school

Sarah's P.O.V

Just like any other person, I HATE school. I mean its okay yeah, but like why do people have to make it so horrifying? At least I'm not failing, I just want to get through school and leave this place the people call a 'town' It's literally a hell hole you can't seem to get out of.

"JAKE! GET READY WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO SCHOOL!" My mom yelled at the top of the stairs, ever since my dad died, shes been a little crazy. Not getting home on time, trying to get us out of the house, she almost got fired from her job!

"Okay im coming!"

"Im leaving mom, please be careful..." I told my mom before I waved goodbye and grabbed the car keys and left.

Chloe's P.O.V

"Chloe! Sarah's here. Hurry up you're going to be late." Josh said by the door frame of my room, Sarah waiting next to him.

"Okay lets go." I said grabbing my bag and skipping to the door.

We walked downstairs and out the house.

Sarah's P.O.V

I blasted the music in my car and started driving to school.

"So, you know how I left your place at like 2 last night right? Well when I was walking home, I saw Luke and he walked me home!! He is soo sweet." Chloe started to ramble about Luke.

"Oh come on, He's a player Chloe! I saw him kissing that girl at the mall and then a week after that I caught him grabbing Ashley's ass!" I stated. I mean, any one can look into Luke Hemming's eyes and know he would be the type of guy to kiss you and make out with your best friend an hour after.

"What ever. It's not like he's going around the entire school and fucking every single girl he sees like Cameron does- Omg that guy is cauteeee!" she squealed in my ear.

We both turned to see the cute new guys. His eyes are so dreamy. I parked my car in the parking lot and we both got out the car.

"Lets go were going to be late." I said as we started to head out to the main entrance.

"Are you serious Sarah? You have been ignoring the new kid ever since he came here, i know that you like him." She said to me, stating it so loud that the whole school almost heard.

We started to gab our stuff from our lockers, and headed to advisory, " You know he is really cute, you should talk to him." She told me.

"Like I actually have a chance with him-oww"

Just my luck I run in to his hard chest and all of my things fall on to the floor.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry i wasn't watching where I was going let me help you." He started picking up all of my books on the floor.

"Oh, uh thats okay.. I'll just... uh Thanks..." I stuttered. Oh my gosh im so stupid, why can't I say something smart.

********************************

Hey everyone! So i havent written in like FOREVER! I dont know if i should delete this book or not 😕

Comment if i should

And follow me on instagram @itzcaitlynnn