Introduction to the Land Archaic

The world came upon and began no less than a liberated particle. In this was an eternal process of changes both developing and sustaining. Gradual in its course. As the natural laws of Physics eventually imbued it's prescence--amongst everything. Movement upon movement of the primitive life that took course in  span of a time, unbeknownst to a foreign party who maybe, is more  capable.

But as Physics decided about an infinite ruling, much to say an inevitable authority that all living, who is to survive the archaic world, should provide for itself an open door to administer changes and evolve. But if it fails to, extinction  is very likely.

  Ages passed, and with it came a competetion of the strongest , of which one has prevailed. The largest of all that has been and all that will be. The giants whose very pace trembled, the freaks to be reckoned with. For it was the greater being among all there were. And they flourished, and this time an irrevocable change was not anymore needed, thus change was arrested. And a period of perfection was naturally agreed on. Until in a brief moment, came a disastrous scene. The insertion of a galactial tragedy that was more powerful and need not to be a subject of change. This thing, was an adversary of the natural laws. And it secured a major setback for the world. The extinction of the perfect giants.

  The world, ever living had to provide a finite representation of change again. The laws were as immortal as the universe itself. A seed was planted from this womb, and now having procured a learned environment. A decision came through, a process shall be remade, reconstructed, tested, and polished. The agile will long be only agile; the giants dwindled, and the tumult infested predation will only wage a war between two beasts. What the world needed , was a being capable to undo most obstacles presented. A life vulnerable to change but resilient. 

 Thus became of what is man. Who stood only with two feet....

 And the new found banner, of change.