Drunken Mess

~Jordin POV~

I could practically hear Chris now 'when are you going to ever wear that dress I bought you'? Then I'd repeat myself as if I were a broken record, by telling him that wearing a dress to the club was pointless, knowing that I'd be dancing.

I rolled my eyes, searching up and down my closet for something to wear. Since I already took my shower earlier, I had a little time to kill before I needed to get out of here.

Dragging my hand through my clothes, I stopped once my hands came in contact with a silky material. I pulled the hanger, making it out to be the white MC hammer pants that I bought last week.

I tore the tag off, and pulled them on, looking for simple color coordinates. Once I had my whole outfit picked out, and on my body, I walked over to the full body mirror, and started to take out my jail braids. It left my hair curly, so after a little fluffing, I was satisfied. I smiled, blowing myself a kiss, then walked out the room, to the steps.

When I got to the last step, I saw Chris looking in the mirror. I turned off the lights after taking a few pictures, then made my way outside to Chris's all red Lamborghini.

Once we piled into the car, he started the engine and backed out of the driveway. "Here, turn the GPS on, and type in this address." Taking his phone, I opened the message with the address and copied it, before pasting it into the phone's gps. Not even two seconds later, the lady was giving us verbal directions to the new club.

About 30 minutes later, the car was coming to a halt in front of a building with dozens of cars parked in front. We circled the block for parking spaces, finding one on the street, due to it being so crowded. Even from out here you could tell that it was in full effect.

The music was blaring impossibly louder than the car radio, and there was a line wrapping around the building full of people trying to get in. I guess you could say that knowing Chris had its advantages.

We got in quick, and it seemed as if the whole atmosphere changed from the outside to the inside. As expected, there were people smoking, some sitting at the long bar drinking, and some even waiting their turn outside of the bathrooms with their fuck of the night right by their side.

Almost as quick as the shock of all the people came, it was gone, and I was already adjusting to my peers. I ditched Chris, and immediately started dancing with an intensified group of people. One handed me a drink, which I absentmindedly took.

I lifted the cup to my mouth, just as  strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I guess the person felt how tense my body had become because soon after, a familiar chuckle rang through my ear. "Didn't ya momma ever tell you not to accept drinks from strangers?" I quickly turned around and was met by his pink, plump, full lips.

My face flustered a bright red when he let out yet another chuckle. I saw Ty at least 4 times a week, but his beauty never failed to amaze me. We continued to talk and joke around until he pulled me up into the VIP, just in time for the bartender to bring a gold bottle to our section. After 3 swings of that, I was gone and lost as hell.

~Tyga POV~

The club was definitely my favorite. There were bad bitches everywhere, lap dances, all kinds of drinks, blunts in rotation, and bomb ass music. It was apparent that I was feeling good as fuck and ready to take a broad home with me.

No, I wasn't drunk nor high though. I knew how to handle my liquor, and I drove myself. Besides, I already knew that I'd have to babysit Jordin's ass. Who knew liquor brought out her inner freak?

I sighed, scooting over on the couch. She scooted over too within the same second, laying her head on my chest. I know you're probably wondering what the problem was, but we'd already been through this a million times before. First, she'd lay her head on me, with her arm loosely around my waist. Then, her hand would lower to my zipper, and we'd fight until she let it go. If she didn't do that, she'd look up at me with a shy smile, and touch all over my face, tugging on my lips, intensely watching them until they popped back in place and she'd want me to kiss her.