Chapter 7

"Ji Hyo, where have you gone just now? I can't even find you at anywhere.", asked Gary.

"Oh... Umm... Never mind, that's not important. The important thing is...", when Ji Hyo haven't finish whatever she was saying, Gary cut her off.

"Ji Hyo ah, what thing is more important then where you are?", asked Gary curiously.

"KANG GARY, I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOODY TIME WASTING ON YOU, TALKING RUBBISH OKAY!", shouted angry Ji Hyo.

Gary immediately became serious and did not try to interfere whatever Ji Hyo wanted to say. Gary knew when Ji Hyo is so angry there must be something very wrong that he did. Hence, he was so afraid that Ji Hyo would be very furious and in the end, threatening their long time friendship.

"Gary, fell me truthfully, are you the one who made So Min injured just now?" questioned Ji Hyo to Gary seriously.

"I have no idea what happened to So Min, but whatever it is, I didn't do anything that hurt her. I don't even know where is she at the first place. How would I able to injured her.", said Gary seriously.

"But if nothing happens, why So Min would run to complain and tell her brother? I mean it doesn't make sense right? Tell me truthfully, did you do any harm to her? I won't scold you if you really harm or hurt her.", Ji Hyo said to Gary.

"Ji Hyo ah, but I really did not hurt her. I said already, I have no idea why she got injured, and I did not even saw her just now, how the world I would able to injured her.", Gary said to Ji Hyo.

"You do not need to lie to me, if not u really will get 100% angry with you, and you will regret everything later.", Ji Hyo said angrily.

"I really did not do anything to harm her. But if you don't believe whatever I say, then you want me to say what? Whatever u say, you also don't believe me, then how I say then you be able to believe me. I don't know why, but somehow, you are not the Ji Hyo that I know from the start. The sweet and bubbly Ji Hyo I know. Why, are you not trusting me? Why do u have to believe whatever they say to you.", Gary said half broken.

"Fine, whatever you say, I don't know I should believe or not. I have no idea if I should give you anymore chance. Should I believe you, or believe So Min's story. Kang Gary so what do you want me to do now, believe or not?", said Ji Hyo helplessly.

"Whatever you think, but I have to tell you seriously, once and for all that, I did not do any behaviour that would harm anyone no matter who are they. You know me the best, so you should know my character the best. But in the end, if your you believe me or not, that's up to you. I don't want to force you anymore.", Gary said with tears starting to wet his eyes blurring his vision, thinking Ji Hyo did not believe him anymore and not the Ji Hyo he knew last time.

Author's Note:
What do you think will happen between Gary and Ji Hyo? Stay tune to next Monday's update!

Thank you for ur constant support. For that I'm inviting u guys to list me any guest that u would want them appear in this story. Simply just leave their names at the comment section and I will try my best to place their named into the story.