Just Friends?

Introduction

Matthew and Kelsey have been inseparable for years, but what happens when a dare goes wrong? Will these best friends be enemies or will they turn out to be each other's true loves?

Warning, this book is rated at very mature 12 at least, because of kissing scenes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
How it all began...

Matthew

"C'mon Kelsey, live a little!" I say, shoving her into my truck,well, more like carrying her, stubborn thing!

"Matt!" she cries exasperatedly, "I told you I wanted to finish my book instead!"

I can't help but guffaw at this, "You mean to tell me, Kelsey, that as a fifteen year old, you would rather read a book than go to a party?!" I say frowning.

"Yes, Matthew, and you know that!" she says, not giving up.

I sigh as I drive to the bonfire party.

At least on this town hardly anyone drinks, so I didn't have to worry about that.

As we pull up, I immediately run to the other side of the truck and pick Kelsey up, throwing her onto my shoulder.

"LET ME GO!!" she yelled, pounding on my back, it actually felt good.

"You should really apply for a job at a massage place, Kelsey, because that sure does feel good." I whisper in her ear, making her shiver.

hee hee hee.

I slowly put her down and lock my truck, making sure she talks to her friends instead of running home.

This is going to be a long night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelsey

I don't even know why Matthew brought me here, he knows that I am not all that social!

I talk with my friends for a while, until my friend Katlyn says, "Kelsey, Matt is like, so checking you out!"

I quickly turn around and see Matt looking at me really? although, I do look nice tonight.

I turn back around blushing, then Natalie says, "Hey, we should totally go to the barn! they're playing truth or dare! And look, Matthew is playing too!" she says, giggling.

"Fine, let's go then." I say, as we start to walk toward the vacant old barn. spooky!!

"Wow," I breathe, speechless, the barn was so amazing! it was so rustic! "I love it."

As we walk over to the large circle of people, we find chairs and place them in the circle too.

"Okay," says a hottie named Tyler, "who wants to go first?"

there were about twenty of us, so almost immediately all of the guy's hands went up.

"Hmmm," says Tyler, looking around, "Matthew, you're up."

So I guess Matt was picked because he was Ty's best friend.

And of course, I am Matthew's closest best friend so....

No no no no no no no no no!!! I scream in my head, Not ME!!

I loudly gulp when Matthew points to me and says "Kelsey!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Matthew

I quickly trot up to Kelsey and whisper onto her ear, "You better pick dare, or else I will never let you live it down."

I feel her shiver. hee

I see Tyler waving me over and a group of guys gather around to see what I should tell her to do.

I can't quite decipher most of it, because they are whispering, but I know that they found a perfect one when I see Tyler smirk.

He leans over, and says, "Kiss Her."

He knows I have feelings for her, but I just want to protect her. But by seeing the expression on this face, he won't let this one go so I go over to Kelsey and I lean in and...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kelsey

Matthew walks over to me and has a look on his face that I can't quite decipher. But soon he is so close that our foreheads touch, I shiver at how close he is getting, and suddenly...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hee!! I am NOT writing anymore of this story until I get:

·two followers [Complete]

·three comments [Complete]

and

·two votes [Complete]

so let's go!!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey!! Please comment on what you think about this story! should I write more?

Vote,

Comment,

and

Follow!!

Hugs, and Mathew' s Kisses!

~S