The Kiss

Kelsey

I saw Matt’s hands rise up before placing them on either side of my cheeks, holding me gently in place as though I was something delicate and fragile. He looked into my eyes for a moment as if preparing me through his gaze. Suddenly he leaned in closer so our lips were only a hairs width apart and my breath hitched in response. Matt’s eyes widened at my reaction and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. My eyes fluttered closed as I kissed him back, our lips moving together, perfectly synchronised. I felts Matt’s hands glide down to my waist and grip my top in his hands, yanking me closer to his body and my heart stuttered. My arms reached up and slid around his neck so we were moulded together. It felt like we couldn’t get close enough. Matt deepened the kiss as my hands slid up and gripped fists of his soft hair. It felt like sparks were coming off the two of us, making the feel of his hair, his hands roaming my hips and the smell of his clothes more prominent and intense. To quickly the kiss started to slow and Matt pulled our lips apart. Once again our foreheads pressed together and a happy sigh fell from my lips without my consent. His hands, still on my hips, clenched in response. Suddenly we realised that the only sound in the barn was our laboured breaths and we flew apart when someone broke the silence. “Whoa”

We both snapped our necks to find Tyler standing there, completely in shock.

"That was nice." he said smirking.

A million thoughts start to swirl in my mind,

Do I like Matt? Does he like me??

but my thoughts were interrupted by Matt placing my hand in his and leading me to a fountain, near a garden, clearly abandoned long ago.

As I sit on the side of the fountain, I feel his gaze on me.

He draws circles in the water, and then wipes hand on his pants.

I suddenly feel sparks as he strokes my hand softly, and gives me a shy glance, and I can't help but ask,

"Why didn't you tell me."

Eeek! it FINALLY came!! thank you poppy_red for the kissing scene!! Go follow her and read "Drowning in Darkness"!! you won't regret it!!

You know the drill:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fangirl

and

Share

Hugs and Matthew's amazing kisses!

~S