Chapter 1

"Ji-Sung you need to get ready for school, you can't be late today!" I tried to get my son to get dressed, he always late for school.

"If you don't get ready now, I won't let you go see Jong-Hyun." I could hear his footsteps behind me. I turned around and quickly grabbed him before I started tickling him.

"Gotcha! You little goober" he tried to escape but I wouldn't let him. "Now, since I got you. Would you please get dressed for mommy now."

He frowned but I still got him to dress into his clothes. I fixed his hair and made sure he had everything in his bag before we left.

"Come on mom let's go, I want to visit Hyun now!" I grabbed my purse and car keys, heading out. Making sure my front door was closed good and locking it.

I opened the car door as Ji-Sung climbed into the car. I put him into his car seat and made sure his strap was secure. I closed the door and got into the driver seat.

"You ready goober to see Hyun at the Coffee shop?" I looked into the rear view mirror, as he nodded his head. We started driving and it was a short but kind of long drive from where we live.

I parked the car and turned off the engine. Grabbing my wallet from my purse, I went to get Ji-Sung out, he was so happy to see Hyun.

"Calm down mister, Hyun won't disappear. He's going to still be inside." I laughed as he was getting restless. I closed the car door and locked it, as we were heading toward the door someone helded it open for me.

"Thank........... you" I looked at the man, he somewhat looked familiar. I stood there until i heard Ji-Sung "Mom are you okay?" I went back to reality "Yeah, sorry. Thank you again" I smiled at the man.

"No, problem" he replied back, I couldn't tell if he was smiling back or not. He was wearing a black mask and someone right behind him wearing the same thing.

I put Ji-Sung down and he soon spotted Hyun behind the counter. "Hyun!" Ji-Sung ran to him and Jong opened his arms, swinging him around.

Jong-Hyun is the same age as me but older by 3 months. He was/is the first friend that I made when i was new to Busan. Also he was the first person I told that I was pregnant with Ji-Sung.

~Flash back~

We barely had moved into our new home, I got to choose my bedroom first because I couldn't really lift anything. I walked into the house and everything had a fresh new scent, the kitchen was beautiful. Plus the living room and dining room had so much room.

As i was done admirering the bottom floor i went to explore the top. The stairs were right next to the front door once you walk in. The hallway was one straight walk down with three rooms.

On the right my parents bedroom was there, it was a pretty cozy room. I loved how it was small but big. Plus my parents room had a bathroom that is connected to another room, they even had the closet in the bathroom.

(Parents room)

"I call this room!!" I yelled from where i was standing, i went back down stairs to get my luggage since that was the only thing I could roll up-stairs. I put my luggage in the closet, already putting my pants on a top shelf I had.

(My room)

"Arie come down here, we need to go to the school to get you enrolled" I stopped what i was doing and walked down the stairs, when i got to the end of the stairs my mom waiting for me.