You're the Kellin to my Vic

[Vic's point of view]

Well, the day is finally here. The day that we go on tour alongside Sleeping With Sirens! I have to admit that I'm a little nervous. But it isn't over any old reason...

All week I've been thinking about the tour. The smiles of our fans as they're chanting our lyrics, being able to spend time with the other band members, but most importantly...Kellin. The thought of gazing into his never-ending blue eyes is enough to make my heart skip a beat. We haven't seen each other much lately, so hopefully I can keep it cool and things might not become awkward! I mean, avoiding the urge to wrap my arms around him can't be too hard to do....can it?

As I lay in bed, wondering to myself why Kellin of all people would have to be so perfect, I hear a knock on the door of my hotel room.

"Vic, it's Mike! Get up asshole!"

My brother. I can fucking hate him sometimes but right now anything would be good enough to help get my mind off Kellin. As I drag myself out of bed, I realize that I'm faced with the biggest problem to exist...I had to find something good enough to wear. Something that wouldn't look too pushy, but at the same time something that would have a small chance of impressing the guy I'll be staring at for the next few weeks. As I dig hopelessly through my set of drawers in hope of finding something nice to wear, I notice a shirt that catches my eye instantly. A white 'Anthem' shirt, Kellin sent it over to me not long ago. Would something Kellin designed be too obvious? Well, at least he couldn't exactly say he disliked it since he created it! I quickly throw the shirt on, and grab a pair of jeans that look almost new. That should be enough to catch his attention.

Well, that was enough time wasted already. I stumble into the next room to find Mike and Tony lounging near the hotel balcony. They're both deep in a discussion about music genres so I decide I'll just leave them to it. I can't help but notice that Jaime isn't a part of this discussion. Ah, that bastard is probably still asleep. I wonder how quickly he'll wake up after I throw a bottle of water over his head...he doesn't have time to oversleep, especially when I'm a few hours away from seeing Kellin...