Prologue

Have you ever had so many secrets that you were keeping them hidden from the ones you love, making it where you were practically looking around every corner? That no matter how hard you tried, you were going to be caught?

That's how it's seems my life has ended up to be. Three years ago, I would have laughed in the face of who ever told me I needed to tell my family all my secrets to keep them alive. Now, I'm glad I never did.

I've got to many secrets bottled up, waiting to explode to the others. To many. More than a single person should have in a life time. But then, I'm not normal.

Being an Alien-hunter, I got all the time I need because of my immortality and my non-dying vampire family. So how do I tell them all these secrets? Well, I guess I'll just have to let them spill on their own.

Because this time, my life has just gotten even more hectic. It's turned into World War III that's for sure. Something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

But now, all we can do is hope and pray we make it through this. Not everything has a happy ending, I learned that a long time ago. Something I don't like to take about.

But, fate just isn't in my favor. No matter how many times I save the flipping world, god and everyone still hate me. Things can never go right.

But now, I've brought my family into the middle of this war, and I'm planning on bringing all of them out. Alive. No matter how hard I try, someone's going down, and it ain't gonna be us.