First Day Morning Jitters: Seorin

Seorin woke up first to see her unnis still fast asleep, so she decided to use the waffle maker Miae bought and put some use to it. Yawning because ahe barely got any sleep. Jomin got up and made some bacon to eat with the side of it. Miae came in with their bags and uniforms, which looked... short.

"How the ham am I supposed to bend down!?" Miae screeched

"Try squatting instead. I already have mine on," Jomin says grumpily.

"How about we.. alter them a bit," Seorin drags on her words, smirking.

They all smiled and headed out once they put on their uniforms "correctally". Walking in, all eyes were on them. They couldn't care less though, keeping straight faces on and acting like they can't see the stares. Continuing to the office was a peice of cake. 

They walked into the office and a man at the desk barely glanced at them before muttering something incoherent and passing them each their own paper and grumbling about kids these days.

They walked back into the hallway, getting a few whistles and hollers. Even though some people would slap someone because it is disrespectful to do that, or some would just give in to a trap and fall for whoever whistled at them. Unfortunaely, they only had two classes together, free period and music. Everything else, they were on their own.

"Ms. Ahn, would you like to tell me why your uniform is like this?" My homeroom teacher, Mr. Chong, asked as I got in, maybe late.

"No," Seorin replies as she slips past him and into the closest seat to a window.

"Ms. Ahn, I know you're new here so please just tell me what you did with your uniform," Mr. Chong groaned.

"I altered it," Seorin replied briskly.

"See, I know you're lyin- wait what?" he replies confused

"You're right, I didn't do anything to it, now the lesson," she smiles.

For the rest of the class, Mr. Chong tried catching Seorin at her worst moments, but that only made him look more stupid than her. Which really wasn't a good compairison if I say so myself. She yawned as she filled out the worksheet's last question. Today was going to be an easy day.