Ch.1

*24th August*

"Miss Y/N" the doctor said quietly

"Erm yes" you replied confused

"I'm sorry but you have cancer"

After hearing that you burst out crying , people told you that you would be fine but you knew you were never going to be fine you knew that your life was coming to an end someday but for you. That day is going to come sooner then you wanted to believe.

*present tense*

Today is the date where you have finally been in hospital for 2 years... you only had one friend but he was all you needed.

"Y/NNNNN , Come and Play with meeee" Jaebum whined

Everyday he would come and visit to play games. Sometimes you had sleepovers because the nurses and doctors know that you both have a close bond.

"Fineeee I'll be Over in 2 minutes"

"Promise" he pouted

"Promise" he giggled

Your parents never really cared for you since they found out your condition and it was the same for JB.. so the only people you had was each other.

"Cheer Up Y/N" JB said as he was smiling at you.

"I'll try" you whisper

"I know what today is dummy, but don't let that bring you down because how could we have met?"

He was Right , he was the best thing in my life.

Jaebum always had dreamed of becoming a singer. His voice was perfect , every night he would sing you to sleep to make sure you was fine before he left.

___________________________hey guys so the chapters will be small because of it going to be a small book anyway .... You guys should read some of my mark ff and at the moment I'm thinking of doing a Jimin ff and a Jackson ff so message me some ideas for them but for now - goooooodbyeee