The First Day of School

It was the first day of school, when I got to my first class it was completely normal. By my second class almost every one was talking about someone or something? They said she was crazy, weird, insane,  a dork. 

     Lunch, that's when I saw her, her dress was beautiful.I had never seen something so amazing. It is so hard to explain, but I'll try. The arms on the dress were long, at the bottom of the sleeves there were ruffles, just above the ruffles was some elastic, from the elastic to the shoulder there were jewels and lace, from the waist down it was so pretty it had more lace and jewels, from the waist up there were flowers that stuck up from the dress across the waist and the neckline, between the waist and neckline it was solid white. 

     I really wish I could have the dress but I didn't want to be the crazy person to hang out with her first, I was thinking about it but I wasn't sure yet. 

  Normally I would ride the bus home, but today i felt like walking. As I was walking home I saw her, she was walking down the MIDDLE of the street! She was still wearing the dress I saw her in at lunch.  I decided to approach her. As I got closer I saw she was carrying a bag, in the bag was a mother cat and her two kittens sticking there heads out the top of the bag. The mother cat was orange with a white nose, one kitten was the same as the mother, and the other kitten was black with a white nose and the tip of its ears were white also. 

     When I go close enough I asked her why she was walking down the middle of the street. As soon as I said something she turned around and said "Hi my name is Aris, I'm not sure I guess I've always done it. What's your name?" "M-My name's Kamryn" I said. At first I was a little scared of her, but as I walked with her I started feeling like we've been friends forever, even though I just met her. As we walked I just walked along. 

    By the time we stopped I noticed we were back near the school. Aris turned and looked at me and said " It's already 4:30, I should probably get home. It was fun hanging out with you." " Yeah, you too." I said. "Bye" we said in unison.

   By the time I got home it was 5:00. My parents asked as soon as I got home where I was, my parents were all over me about where I was and what I was doing. I told them I was hanging out with a friend. I didn't want them to know that I was hanging out with the 'weirdest' kid in school, at least not on the first day of school. 

   That night I ate dinner, washed dishes, did homework, and went to bed. I was so tired because it was my first day of school. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this story. check out my other story MY LIFE.