Mondays Pt.1

Park Jimin POV~

Today is Monday. An awful day to wake up on. The sky looked dark and gray. The clouds were looming over the town. Great. Just great. Even more rain than we need. Pretty soon the flowers are going to die from too much water. Poor things. There is no sunlight either. I finally got up from my bed and took a warm, relaxing shower. When I got out, I noticed that I had 5 new messages and 3 missed calls. I assumed it was Tae and boy was I right.

Tae Tae☕:

8:30am- Hi Jiminie! Come over!

8:33am- Hello???

8:35am- Jimmmiiinnnnnnnn!

8:45am- Do you hate me?

8:55am- Im sorry but holy fuck, pick up T_T. Im lonely.

I chuckled reading some of the cute messages. He kept blowing up my phone while I was getting dressed. I was getting distracted by it so I chucked my phone without thinking and accidentally BROKE my phone. Great. What another great way to start off my Monday. The screen was filled with tons of cracks and missing pieces on the case. Now I need a new phone. I quickly put on black ripped jeans and a black shirt. I bolted out of my apartment and started to run to Jin's house and just to my luck, it began to rain. Once I got there, I was soaking wet. I opened the door and probably saw something I shouldn't have seen. Namjoon was hovering over Jin on the sofa while they were both shirtless, making out. I yelled and chucked my broken phone at Namjoon. Namjoon groaned and rubbed the back of his head. "What the hell was that?" he asked. " A phone?" Jin questioned. Jin peered over Namjoon's shoulder and looked directly at me. "OmG Jimin, how long have you been standing there?" "I was the one who chucked the phone because you guys just ruined my fucking innocent eyes!" Jin shoved Namjoon off of him and they both put on their shirts. "Why are you here anyways?" Namjoon wondered. "Im here because you need to get a new phone. That phone I just fucking chucked at you broke and now I don't have a phone because I not only chucked it once, but twice due to you nasties." Namjoon began to laugh, "Wow! And I thought I was the destructive one." "I will body slam your horny ass" I threatened. I turned my attention back to Jin and begged him for a new phone. "Jinnie hyung, can I pretty please get a new phone?" "Maybe. Im busy tomorrow and today" he responded. "Busy with what? Making out with Namjoon?" I smirked. "No you pabo! Work! How the hell do you expect me to buy you a phone?" "I don't know,Jin hyung. Magic?" " I need to get ready for work. Joonie, can you take Jimin to the phone store?" "Sure. Let's go Jiminie." "Thank you hyungs."

Authors Note: Thank you for reading the first chapter. I appreciate it. The next Chapter is going to be Tae's POV. Btw- Tae's point of view is going to be more sad and more traumatizing for him. I wanted to make their lives and experiences different but in the end they lead them to the same outcome. Somehow their stories collide besides the texting part.

Word Count: 480 words within the story(I'll try to write more)
Other Author Note: Check out my other garbage stories :)