Mondays Pt.2

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I wanted to hang out with Jiminie today but he hasn't replied to any of my messages. Is he mad at me? I really think he is. Today is Monday, which is a terrible day. My dad is coming back home from his girlfriends house and he probably isn't even sober. I honestly don't want to deal with his abusive ways. Maybe I'll text Yoongi hyung. Yoongi hyung replied within three minutes.

Mint Yoongi🌱: What do you want?

Me: I'm bored

Mint Yoongi🌱: Not my problem

Me: Come onnnnn. Come over.

Mint Yoongi🌱: No

Me: Please

Mint Yoongi🌱: No

Me: Pleassseeeee

Mint Yoongi🌱: If I say yes, will you leave me alone?

Me: Yes

Mint Yoongi🌱: Ugh, okay. I'll be there in 10

Me: K. Thanks

10 minutes later~

I heard a knock on the front door. Assuming it was Yoongi I opened it, only to find out it was my father. I immediately closed the door, which was a terrible mistake, and ran up to my room. I suddenly hear my father slamming the heavy door open. I quickly locked my room door. I can hear his footsteps coming closer to my room. I instantly began to cry in fear. I already know what's going to happen.

Yoongi's POV:

I finally arrived at Tae's house. I get out of my car only to see the front door completely open. "Weird" I mumble. As soon as I walk inside, I hear yelling and faint sobs. Is Tae crying? Curious, I start to make my way to his room and see a huge guy slamming on his door. "Open up you little shit!" The man reeks of alcohol. Is this his father?! Tae always said that his father drinks all the time and the man does reek of alcohol. I immediately back up and start to walk out of the entrence. I need to get Tae out of there. That dude looks scary and dangerous. I quickly run to his window. I grabbed some pebbles and began to chuck them. I see Tae open the window and he looks terrified.

"Tae, are you safe? What's going on?"

"Well... my father appears to be really angry with me."

"I can tell. Why is he banging on your door?"

"I'll explain later. Just help me get out of my house."

"Alright. Jump out of the window on three.

One.

Two."

"W-wait! You want me to jump?!"

"It's just grass. It's way better than falling onto the pavement."

"Are you going to catch me, hyung?"

"Have you seen me? My size is equivalent to a small child's. I'd be crushed if I tried to catch you."

"Are you calling me fat?!"

"Omg Tae! Just jump!"

Just as Tae was about to jump, he looked behind him only to see his angry father stumbling towards him. Without warning, Tae jumped and landed on his knees.

"Ouch."

Yoongi grabbed Tae's hand and they started to run to Yoongi's car.

"My house?"

"Anywhere but here is fine."

Word count: 503

Author's Note: At least the word count is higher. I promise I will try to update more and procrastinate less. Thanks for reading this terrible story. I appreciate it. 😭😊💜