I'm Yours

Chapter 1

Scarlett

I was sitting on my bed watching my favourite movie, clueless. I have literally watched this movie a million times, but I still love it.

__

When the movie finished I went downstairs to get something to drink. I could hear my family talk like they always do. When I got down stairs I saw my younger brother Calum, my older sister Bethanie, my mom and my dad. But there were other people that I had never seen before.

"Hey Scarlett!" my mom said, " These are our new neighbours!"

They all stood up and started shaking my hand and saying hello. There was this boy that was actually really cute. His name is Cameron. Cameron Dallas.

I think I have a crush on him...

Cameron

This girl. She is so beautiful. I really hope we get to know each other. I think she doesn't know that I make vines because she acted normal when she saw me.

She didn't act like other girls. Every time a girl sees me they jump on me. I think Scarlett could be different.

Scarlett

" Why don't you go show Cameron around Scarlett?" My dad asked and I nodded.

I told him to come with me and he followed me upstairs.

I showed him around and the. We finished in my room. We went inside and I sat on my bed and he did too.

I could see that he was very awkward.

I wanted to start a conversation, so I asked him " How old are you?"

"17.You?" He looked very uncomfortable.

"16!" I said, "Are you going to the same school I'm in?"

" Yep!" He replied.

" So, where were you before you came to Texas?" I asked curiously.

"Miami" he said.

I could see that he couldn't stop looking at me. Do I have like something on my face or what? Does he like me?

We then decided to watch a movie.

----

"Bye see you! Thanks for coming!" my mom said to Cameron's family.

" Thank you for inviting us. See you around!" Cameron's mom, Lily, said.

After that I went to my room and looked at my phone and saw that it was 11:37 pm , so I went to take a shower and then went to sleep thinking of Cameron.

He is just perfect.

Cameron

I went home thinking of Scarlett. I was so obsessed with her.

" It's time to go to sleep! It's 12:00pm!" My dad yelled from the kitchen.

I went upstairs and had a shower. I looked out the window and realised that I could see Scarlett's room from my window. The curtain was a little bit opened so I could see inside. It was dark, but I could still see her.

She was laying down on her bed and she looked like an angel. She obviously didn't have makeup on, but she still looked beautiful.

I freaked out because she stood up. I think she was going to the bathroom. When she got out of the bathroom she saw me...

I kind of waved awkwardly at her because I was kind of stalking her. She opened the window and I opened it to.

She whispered to me "Hey why don't you come over?"

I changed and then got out of my room, down the stairs and went outside. As I walked to Scarlett's house I saw that she was waiting for me outside.

She had a huge smile on her face.

Scarlett

I saw him walking outside and he looked so hot.

"Hey Scar!" He said.

"Hey Cam! Come in" I replied.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Um... Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah sure! Let's watch The Conjuring!"

"I love that movie!"

I actually hate scary movies... When I watch scary movies I can't even walk alone around my house. And yes you must be thinking "Wow your 16 and you are scared of scary movies!" Well, yes.

We looked for The conjuring on the internet. When we found it we started watching it and I was so scared.

I just said that I love that movie so we had a good time.

I out my head on Cameron's shoulder and he kind of tensed up a little bit, but I kept my head on historia shoulder anyway. I was so tired, so I just drifted to sleep...