New School

Cameron

Today is my first day of school.

I woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast and then went outside to wait for the bus. I am supposed to go with Scarlett, but she isn't here yet.

After 5 minutes of waiting, I saw Scarlett saying goodbye to get mother and then she started walking towards me.

She looked so hot. She had a black crop top with jean high wasted shorts and a red bandana.

"Good Morning! You ready for your first day of school?" She giggled.

"I guess so... What if people don't like me?" I questioned a bit nerviously.

"I'm 100 percent sure that everyone will like you. I know that all the girls will because your cute..." She blushed.

"Well thank you! Your cute too." I laughed knowing that my face was as red as a tomato.

The bus came and we went inside. It took about 15 minutes to get to school.

Everyone looked at me and it was very awkward. Scarlett and I went to get our schedule at the office. We had almost all of our classes together except for history class and that actually made me very happy.

Our first class was English class. Scarlett and I sat at the back of the class and we were the first ones to be there.

5 minutes passed and everyone was ready to begin class. The teacher started to write his name on the white board which was Mr. Kevins.

He talked to us about what we were going to be learning that year and we did some grammar worksheets.

----

It was now lunchtime and Scarlett and I went to the cafeteria. I had actually made two friends called Nick and David. They were in my math class and they were very nice.

So I decided to sit with them and Scarlett went to sit with some of her friends which were pretty, but not as pretty as Scarlett...

I got a piece of pizza with coke.

The rest of the day went pretty fast and it was so boring.

Scarlett and I were walking to take the bus..

"So? How was your first day?" She asked.

"It was great and I am glad I made some friends. There were also these girls looking at me and it was very weird." I said.

"Oh yes that's Rebecca Smith and her friend Lily Anne. They are the popular girls. Rebecca will always do whatever it takes to get the hot guys." She said annoyed, but then realised what she said and then covered her mouth and blushed.

"So you think I'm hot?" I asked hoping that she would say yes.

"Well. Um. Yes. I mean no. Oh sorry I'm just. Ughh." She said blushing even more,"Okay. I will see you tomorrow bye!"

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm and then put my lips onto hers.

For the first few seconds she didn't kiss back, but I think it was because she was shocked. Then she stared kissing me back.

"Wow, I didn't think that would happen." Scarlett whispered with our noses touching.

"Me neither." I told her.

She opened her house door and right before she went inside she said,"Goodnight Cameron" And then she closed the door.

I just couldn't stop thinking about her and I don't like her because she is hot. I like her because of her personality.

Yes i know I have only known her for five days, but I really like her.

Scarlett

Cameron really surprised me with that kiss. I really like Cam, but there is this other guys which is my best friend called Ashton. I have known Ashton since I was a little kid.

Throw back

When I got inside my house I said hello to my mom and dad which were sitting at the kitchen. Then, I went upstairs and did my homework right away.

I couldn't really concentrate. I was only thinking about the kiss. I tried to stop thinking about it and finished my homework.

Then I changed into my pyjamas and went downstairs to get some cereal and I also watched TV.

I was watching The Vampire Diaries which I was obsessed with. I just had to watch it or else I would go crazy!

In the middle of watching an episode I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was the pizza man because my parents ordered some pizza for them.

When I opened the door it was Ashton, my best friend and I really didn't want to see him because I was confused if I liked Cameron or Ashton.