Chapter 14

Its been a month after the unexpected event, Hoseok was seating in front of the special painting he made, featuring Taehyung and his grandmother hugging with love. He still cannot believing Taehyung doesn't show up, he really want to know the reason why. But he got nothing to trace Taehyung not even his phone number and it makes him felt stupid and frustrated. "Hoseokie..."Steve tapped his shoulder lightly, Hoseok snapped from his trance and turn his head. Steve looking at Hoseok with puffy eyes. ".....grandma..."Steve passing him a letter and walk away with tears. Hoseok heart thumping like it wanna come out from his ribcage, he open the letter and read it.

He reached Jeju island after 5 days on a cruise. He open the door to his grandmother house. The atmosphere felt cold as his heart, he's looking around the house where all the furniture being covered by a white sheet. He stood there frozen by the sight, hes waiting for his grandma to came out which probably the most stupid thing he ever think. He step forward to the rocking chair, and remove the white sheet, he can still see his grandmother rocking there and smile sweetly. He kneel down and place his head in the armrest where he just imagine it as his grandma's hand was there. "........grandma......grand~~ma......."He called her slowly while the tears rolling down, "....don't leave me too.....don't lea~~ve me".

Mrs Tzu ye was found dead by his neighbor after having a heart attack. The funeral already being held three days ago at the church nearby. Hoseok quickly booked a cruise ticket after being informed, but as much as he wanna see his grandmother for the last tribute, he can't be selfish and make his grandma's corpse waiting for him. "Hoseok ah, i'm sorry" Hoseok turn his head and see his neighbor, Mr Lee, "I've already asked them to wait for you, but they just~~~"Hoseok tapped the older shoulder while nodding, meaning that he understand. "I'll show you the grave, lets go" Mr Lee asked Hoseok to follow him.

Its been five days after his grandmothers dead and for five days he visiting the grave and pouring all his emotions like his grandmother was there, heard every single bit of his rambling. He just get back from the grave and Mr Lee came with food. "Lets eat together, hoseok ah, my wife cooked this for you" He show the jaJangmyeon and Hoseok just nodded and open the door. They eat without saying anything and Hoseok was hungry but doesn't have any appetite to eat, he just eat in respect to Mr Lee's request. "You gonna stay here Hoseok ah?"Mr Lee start a conversation. Hoseok play with his food. "Just think about it Hoseok ah, you should live your life dearly, you know that your grandmother want you to be happy right?, you've got job out there, you can still come back here whenever you want"Mr Lee advising him.

"Think about it carefully, its your life" Mr Lee tapped his shoulder gently before making his way out from the house while Hoseok follow him to the door. "Oh before i forgot, i've got something...wait...where do i put the thing...ah haaa" The older give him a small bean bag. Hoseok open the bag and seeing his grandmother anklet was there. "Late Tzu ye always remind me to give this to someone name Taehyung after she died, she said it was your friend, so, i hope you could pass it on him, it was her last request" Mr Lee sadden thinking about the good talk with Hoseok's grandma. Hoseok heart flipped with the mention of the name. He then thanked Mr Lee and bowed. He decided to just get back to Seoul and be happy like his grandmother always wanted, its way better than to feel empty.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a month after Taehyung being discharged from the hospital, he was too bored at home but cannot do anything about it. He already accept the fact that he will be on a wheelchair forever, its hurt but its fate and he decided to just go with the flow and not stressing himself too much. "Taehyungie" Yoongi come with his wheelchair and stop at Taehyung side and enjoy the view from the balcony with him. "How do you feel now?"Yoongi asked. "I'm enjoying life for sure"Taehyung said with a bit hint of unsure and Yoongi can sense that but he just let it go.

"I was stupid" Yoongi suddenly said with chuckle. "what?"Taehyung feeling quaint. "I thought he was in love with me as much as i love him, but that shitty bastard just make me suffered everyday"Yoongi starting to open up. Taehyung just being a good listener and nodded. "when he put you into misery, why don't you come to us again?"Taehyung asked him carefully. "I was too ashamed with my attitude towards Namjoonie and Seokjinnie when i insisted to marry that animal, i'm giving him my life and love but he just treating me like trash, everyday i would think to end my life when i see him with that bitch, he abusing me and kicked me for that woman, i'm praying for god to take my life instead than let me live in that hell, i'm not thanking my neighbor for reporting him cause i'm no longer got energy and faith to stay alive, even without him abusing me, he still haunting me in my dream and starting to driving me insane and making me wanted to die everyday" He stopped midway to wipe his tears away and Taehyung just rubbed his back to comfort him.

"I've never even think to be alive until i met someone"Yoongi's face change with happiness. "Thanks to that specific someone, he no longer on my dream, i'm starting to enjoy my life, i'm starting to laugh more than i've ever did before, i'm enjoy being with that person, but i won't admit to that person, he will act cocky" He stare longingly on the sky with his gummy smile. Taehyung eagerly wanted to know who is that person that can make icy cold Yoongi melting. "Can you tell me who the lucky person is?"Taehyung plead. "Promise me you won't tell anyone not even that person!!"Yoongi stated. Taehyung nodded quickly.

"Oh god!!!!, you're here, i'm searching for you everywhere" Jimin got into their conversation making Yoongi stop and his cheeks tinted with dusty pink color. "We need to go for your therapy, you wanted to walk again right?"Jimin scolding Yoongi. Taehyung giggle looking at Yoongi who's glaring at Jimin. "Can you shut up?" Yoongi give him a death stare. Jimin staring at him so hard making Yoongi looked down with red ears felt defeated. "I'm gonna take this grandpa to therapy, Jungkook will get here in a minute, are you okay being alone for a little bit?"Jimin asked softly and Taehyung smile and nodded.

"Lets go grandpa!!!!"Jimin pushed the wheelchair but stop when Taehyung called Yoongi's name. "You don't need to tell me, i know who that person is" Taehyung winked and Yoongi just blushed. "What are you talking about?what person?"Jimin felt betray not knowing about what they talking about. "Nothing, just be careful and take a really good care of Yoongi hyung"Taehyung said with genuine smile. Jimin just let the topic go as they have an appointment, and he doesn't want Yoongi to skip the therapy.

"Everything happen with a reason, i believe i'm gonna find my happiness too" Taehyung look up to the sky and smile sincerely.

Another update of VHopetamin, stay healthy and alive guys...love you...

THANKS FOR 100 READERS...heheheheh

#####Wunny_Decembar#####