Chapter V.

*trigger warning*

"Flippy" he whispered in a low voice
and pulled himself closer to me. I felt his burning body so intensively and passionately, it made shivers go down my spine.

I couldnt even explain the incredible attraction I felt towards him. It all happened so fast, yet it was too late for me to hesitste now. I slipped my hand across his bare back, feeling every inch of his skin as brightly as ever. His hands already got low enough as he has gripped my bottom pretty tight.

I flinched at the sensation but his kisses didnt allow me to pull away. In only few moments his body rubbed onto mine as if he lost any sence of reality. I felt him stiffen and release few silent meaningless words when I finally got the courage to fit my finger inside him.

He was so wet, the tension grew more and more until hes been fully prepared. He bent over softly, leaning on the side of the tub huffing excitedly.

I lowered myself and gently stroked his entrance. He stayed still but I could feel his body heat up even more. And then I finally entered him. He whimped and squirmed slightly at first but then relaxed as the waves of incredible pleasure filled his body.

He moved himself back and forth to intensify the sensation. The drops of warm water covered our bodies and the steam silenced our breaths. I gripped his member with my hand lightly and forced him to bent over just a bit more. He moaned softly and grasped my hand in his.

"Too... too much!" He sqeaked but I held his hand away and continued in the deed. I couldnt back away now. He wished for me to take care of him forever, and so I will.

I bit his ear few times and made sure to leave several marks on his skin before he reached the peak. I reached it with him and pulled out just in time so that I didnt fill him. He covered my hand and a bit of his stomach. I stared at the hand for few seconds before the water washed it clean, thinking about the things that has just happened with a small smirk on my face.

....

"Splendid?" I said when he finally got out of his house. Its been Monday morning and weve had just enough time to walk to school together. I stood in front of his house ready to pick him up.

"Im here...." he stumbled down the stairs and fell onto me in a hug.

"Whoa whoa!" I exclaimed almost falling to the ground.

"Hows my boyfriend doing?" He asked whispering into my ear shyly. I quickly found out he definitely was the extremly lovey-dovey kind of guy and so I already had to get used to several pet names he loved giving me. His favorite was still Flipper slipper or perhaps just flip. But the common babe, dear and honey got mixed in here and there as well.

I was not sure if this was really my style, but I definitely couldnt stop him from doing it, just as I couldnt stop the blush painting my cheeks red everytime I heard him say it.

"Good I suppose, did you get enough sleep last night?" I asked and slowly broke the hug so we could get going. He gripped my hand tightly and followed me.

"I dont know.... is 6,5 hours enough?"

"At least its better than 4 hours of sleep like you usually get!" I bumped into him gently to make sure he knew I was concerned.

"Dont worry too much my sweet flip flop" he smiled at me. "Its not like I dont sleep at all!"

I blushed heavily and looked away with a slight laugh. "Alright alright.." I noted and tightened the grip on his hand.

After getting out of the bus and walking down the street we finally reached the school building and got in. This time he held my hand proudly even though Ive been embarrassed and shy as fuck. Everyone stared at us at first and they definitely didnt want to stay close to us while weve been dressing up for a class of p.e. but otherwise it wasnt as much of a hell as I feared.

The only person whos been furious was Flaky, but all she did was cry about stuff anyway so nobody really cared. It almost seemed like Splendid enjoyed the attention, mostly from girls who covered him with unbearable amounts of questions and weird looks whenever I passed by.

But whatever? I thought as I saw Splendid laugh inbetween all his friends. He finally seemed happy and that was all that mattered to me.