Egypt

EGYPT - Everything's Great, You Pretty Thing

AN: SPG!

Abraham continued to watch em' both. A minute later, the boy started to rub his hands on her boobs. Juliet was fine with it. Another minute later, he tried to snake his hand on her shorts, but Juliet pulled away.

"Babe, why?" He asked. "Anong 'Why' ka dyan? Tingin mo makikipag-sex ako sayo?! Eh hindi pa nga tayo magkakilala eh! So don't take advantage of me!" She yelled.

"You're an annoying little bitch." He murmured and kissed her again. She tried to push him away, but she was too strong. Then she screamed for help.

Abraham walked towards him, but the stranger didn't stop. He punched him as hard as he can, and he fell to the ground.

"Don't you dare take advantage of my girlfriend, Asshole! Move away from her!" He yelled at him. "At sino ka naman?! Can't you see we're in the middle of something?!"

Abraham looked at Juliet and still saw her frightened. He looked at her in the eyes, signaling for her to go with the flow. Juliet went beside him, and they both dealt with the stranger.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked pretendingly. "Yes, I am." She answered. They both looked at the guy and noticed that he wasn't convinced. Abraham kissed her on the lips and let his gaze go back to the guy.

The guy sighed and decided to speak up.

"Look, I didn't know that she was your girlfriend. I'm sorry. I need to leave, I think I might be interrupting you." The guy left them both.

"Are you really okay?" Abraham assured. "Oo nga eh. Ano bang ginagawa mo dito? Sinusundan mo ba ko?" She asked and let out a small laugh.

"Kapal mo din ano? Tingin mo susundan kita? Hindi ba pwedeng coincedence kaya nandito tayo pareho?" He lied. "Coincedence? Baliw ka ba?" She laughed.

"Wag kang ngang tumawa. I'm serious." He said. "You should be thankful pa nga because I saved your life from that guy." He continued.

"Edi Thank you po! Una na ko—" She was about to leave when he pulled her. "What?" She asked.

"Do you really think that I'll let you go away without getting something in return?" He asked. "Pshhh... You helped someone just because you want something in return? Sige na nga, ano ba yan?" She asked.

"Kiss. Just a kiss. A passionate o—" Before he can continue, she pulled him for a kiss. A passionate one just like he asked. They pulled away a minute later to breath.

"God... You're... a wild... bitch." He said in between his breath. "I'll show you how wild I can be..." She whispered. They continued to kiss.

"Abraham..." She said. "Yes?" He asked as he continued to kiss her neck. "Let's not do it here... We can go back home." She suggested. Abraham nodded and they both exited the comfort room. They made their way out of the club and hopped inside his car.

He drove as fast as he can, but slowed down when he felt her opening his pants. "What are you up to, Juliet? I'm driving!" He said.

"I told you earlier, sir, I can be wilder than you think." She said as she let his manhood out. She started stroking him. He grasped and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"God, help me." He murmured. A few minutes later, she swallowed him.

"Oh my God." He said. Then it got faster and faster, he came out. When he came out, the car stopped. He pulled her in for a kiss, and got out. He went to her side of the car and carried her bridal-style. He walked inside the mansion, he bumped onto some walls and some furniture but he managed to get inside his room.

Juliet took of her clothes, and Abraham did the same. They continued to kiss, but pulled away when Abraham went down. He swallowed her left boob, and caressed the other one. She arched her back, as he continued to go down until his eyes were facing her core.

He licked it, then he entered his finger in.

"Oh my god, Abraham... Yes..." Juliet said. It went faster, until she came out. He pulled himself up and gave her a kiss on the lips. He pulled out a condom from his drawer and wore it. He gently entered her. She moaned loudly. He covered her mouth as he moved faster.

"Shhh! Be quiet if you don't want Ma to know about this." He continued to thrust until she let out another loud moan.

"I can't. Just leave it." She whispered. He kissed her again and thrusted in and out faster.

"Faster, baby..." She told him and he followed her.
"Ahhhhmmm!" She screamed as she came. He came out a few minutes later and they both slumped in bed. He smiled at her as they both gasp for air.

"That was amazing." She said. "It is. This is the best I've experienced. Thank you." He said. He hugged her from the back and they both slept.

********

"Morning." Abraham greeted. It was 6:00 in the morning, and she has just woke up. His face greeted her first, and she wasn't surprised at all. She remembered everything that has happened last night despite her drunkness.

"Morning..." She greeted back. He tucked the strands of hair that were loose, and caressed her face. He starred at her face.

"What?" She asked. "Nothing. I think I need to break up with my girls... And... I'll stick with you." He said.

"Pshhh... Baka gawin mo din akong barbie doll ah..." She said. He kissed her nose and shook his head. "I will not. I promise." He said.

"Promise yan ah." She assured. "Promise... Basta akin ka lang." He said.

"Basta ako lang." She joked. "Oo nga..." He said. "Ako lang ah..." Juliet said once more. "Kulit talaga!"

The door opened and it revealed Lauren.

"What the fuck?!" She cried.

"Abraham, why are you cheating on me with this... this... liar!" She asked.

"Pshhh... Can you just leave? We're done." He said as he kissed Juliet.

"Mahal kita!" She yelled. "And I don't love you. So leave!" He yelled and she left.