iii.

{Daveed's POV}

I really liked (y/n)'s company, she's a really nice girl with charm. There's something I shouldn't be feeling, but I felt it. I think I like (y/n). The way she talks, she looks...she's gorgeous.

-timeskip-

I get to the Richard Rodgers and got ready for our show today. I decided to text (y/n) to let her know.

Dav: (y/n) im at the theater.
(your nickname): I heard.
Dav: HOW DID YOU KNOW
(your nickname): Lin. We're literally best friends.
Dav: just remembered now.

I put my phone down for a while and tied my hair up for my Lafayette role. I looked out the curtain and saw (y/n).

Why is she here again?

I just sat there in my dressing room, waiting for about an hour before the show started.

"Hey Dav!" I heard a familiar voice.
"(y/n)? Did Lin give you the key to my dressing room?"
"It's literally wide open."
"Oh."

She smiles at me. I blush lightly and smile back.
"GUYS (y/n) AND DAVEED ARE INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE CAST" I heard Lin shout.
Oh you're so dead.

{Lin's POV}

(y/n) ran and dragged me to my dressing room.

"What is it now?" I tell her jokingly.
"Lin, please keep this a secret." she tells me with a hush tone.

"Lin, I like Daveed."

I started giggling.

"WHAT?!"
"OKOK I PROMISE I WON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE!" I smile at (y/n). She swipes my face to the side.
"I'll kill you if you tell him or the other cast members." she tells me and runs back to Daveed's room.

I began laughing maniaclly and wanting to tell Anthony and Oak about this, but (y/n) will literally kill me if I tell them.

EH LIVE OR DIE.

I ran to their dressing room and screamed "GUYS (y/n) LIKES DAVEED"

They began laughing. "It's literally been about 2 days when they met." Oak laughs even more. "Daveed and (y/n), the next Janthony!" Ant started joking. We started laughing then an angry (y/n) started charing into the room

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!"