Chapter 3

The 3 sets of twins walked to the bus stop. Waiting for the big yellow limo that smelled like wet dog and cheese but they loved riding because of their friends.

"Well another morning and a bright sun," Melody said. Melody took up poetry sometimes her and Sarabi would have writing sessions because both of them like to write. "But I don't want to go to school I just want to stay outside today."

"Oh aren't you just the poet." Harmony implied. All the twins were in band. Luke played percussion, Lance played trombone, Harmony played trumpet, Melody played clarinet, Taylor played flute , Tina played the saxophone together they could make a band. They were all first chairs.

They stood at the bus stop and waited until a black SUV drove up.

"I have a bad feeling about this."said Luke

"Met too,"Lance responded."Melody you and Harmony get behind us." They did what their older brother told them.

The window rolled down and a gun was pointed.

"Get in." A cold female voice told them.

"Go to hell," Luke responded. "We are not going anywhere with you." Suddenly they were grabbed by men and they drove off. Taylor and Tina was left at the stop they called Sarabi.

"Aunt Sarabi the kids been kidnaped." Tina was frantic over the phone.

"What by who what do you mean?"Sarabi was alert. She loved her kids with all her heart. She was like a bear if you mess with one of her cubs prepared to get broken bones.

Tina told her what all happen. Sarabi put the pieces together. Who was after her blood her pride and joy? She went back no one really was after her except Melissa and Heather. Sarabi added up the year Heather had been in jail. She was out and with Melissa of course.

"There has been a bombing at Boxing 1.0. There are no injuries we are now with the CEO Joey Morerii." Sarabi was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard that. "What do you have to say about this Mr.Moretii?"

"We will figure out who did this," Joey was as red a blood. "I am highly upset and I'm sure that my wife Sarabi is too." Damn right she was! She was livid!Melissa and Heather had took it too far with the kids now they just buried their own grave. Suddenly Joey, Noah, and Paul walked through the door.

"They took it too far! Over the fucking edge and their messing with my babies! No one touches my babies!"

"You know who did this?" Joey asked.

"Melissa and Heather, check the year Heather just got out. They are the only ones that hate me with a passion. They kidnapped the twins." Sarabi went upstairs and grabbed her trench coat. She put on some shorts and put her Shot gun shortie in the side of her jacket and her AK-47 on the other. She put on fighting clothes.

"Not all of them," Joey said in frustration. "please don't tell me not all 4."

"Both sets?" Paul said coldly. He didn't play about the kids either.

"Yes, my babies are in the hands of crazy bitches." Sarabi pulled out her phone and called Luke.

"Mom!" Luke yelled then his phone got snatched away.

"I was wondering when you where going to call," Melissa said over the phone. "Cute kids they look like Paul and Joey."

"You messing with the wrong bitch, a crazy one in fact, you got something against me then you confront me don't you dare bring my kids into this."

"It's the only way we can get what we want." Heather suddenly popped up over the phone.

"What the hell did I do to you two to make you so damn evil?" Sarabi said rushing down stairs and grabbing her keys.

"You stole our men," Melissa said coldly."And you are going to have to pay for that."

"I didn't do a damn thing it is not my fault that they came back for me. They fell in love with me."

"Oh shut up you crazy bitch meet us at the abandon ware house." Heather said and hung up.

"I guess this is the day that bitches die." Sarabi said and hopped in her truck. Joey, Paul, and Noah hopped in there cars and followed her. Sarabi suddenly felt something dark over her. All she saw was red. She was going for blood.

A/N: Sarabi is the bomb and Melissa and Heather are guns. Who will win? What do you think Sarabi is going to do? ❤️Thank you for reading much love❤️

Bombs💣💣 VS Guns 🔫🔫

KDF_28 😘❤️👊💣🔫