Chapter 1

"It's your best friend, beep bloop beep, beep bloop beep, it's a text, it's a text!" My phone went off. I quickly opened my eyes and glared at my phone, too tired to get up out of my fluffy bed. It finally turned off saying missed call from Allie so I shut my eyes again, hoping to fall back asleep. Just then the same annoying ring rang through my green room.

"OH MY GOD STOP FREAKING CALLING ME!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed grabbing my phone. "What do you want?" I asked sounding annoyed as I answered the iPhone 5.

There was a sigh at the other end, "Dakota, I'm going to be there in an hour, And you better be ready for camp." Allie said simply.

Oh crap! I had camp today, this was the camp that my friends are dragging me to. I have already packed a bag so I just needed to get changed.

I hopped out of bed and put on a grey sws shirt, black ripped up skinny jeans with a chain hanging off the pocket, a black PTV Baggie hoody and then a bunch of band bracelets like Marianas trench, sws, PTV, BVB and a bunch more. Then I walked to my bathroom and put on my good makeup, black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, blush because I'm way to pale, mascara, my coca cola lip balm and my Paris perfume. I then grabbed my brush and put it through my blonde hair letting it pull out all the tangles all the way to where the dark blue dip dyed hair stopped.

Pat, pat, pat. I heard someone on the staircase coming down to my room. Allie then turned the corner into my bathroom and smiled watching me.

"You should wear your black ring for your nose, and skull hands for your lips." She suggested what I should wear for my nose and lip piercings today.

"Okay princess!" I laughed. She smirked and grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs.

She then grabbed my black bag that had my stuff in it and slid her flower toms on. I just rolled my eyes, I don't get what the big deal about toms is, like in my opinion they are really ugly and stupid, I just really hate them. Don't even get me started on the flowers, because trust me, I do not like them either. I just slid my blue and black dcs on and walked to Allie's mother's car and slid into the back beside Delilah.

A smirk was quickly growing on her face, "I brought your dress."

I rolled my eyes again, I also hated dresses, yes I know I hate a lot of stuff, but I'm not exactly girly. See we where shopping for stuff to wear at the end of the camp, because there is a dance type thing. The girls wanted me to get a dress but barely ever do I find one I like. Surprisingly I found one that was decent and Delilah bought it.

Allie quickly slid in beside me and pushed my bag into the back as her mother started driving. It didn't take us too long before we had my phone hooked up to the car blasting Marianas Trench because that was the only band that we all liked.