Chapter 2

When we pulled in there was a big group of screaming girls, but we didn't think too much about it. Hadley, one of my best friends, pulled into the spot beside Allie's Mother. We both got out and gave each other a big hug, Hadley is the friend that always listens to the 'Screamo music' as people call it, with me. I smiled as she pulled out her iPod with the song King For A Day by Pierce The Veil. Hadley had a blonde, almost brown hair, but she bleached it and put in some black. She had the perfect body, and was extremely pretty.

Allie walked over to me and handed me my bag. "Let's go! We don't have all day."

I grabbed my bag from her and followed her to the front desk of the camp, looking over at the screaming girls still in a crowd. Hadley was following shortly behind me, dragging her feet.

"I bet there's a really hot guy with Abs over there," Delilah said pointing to the screaming girls. I jumped because she snuck up on me but started giggling.

"You wish," Hadley snickered as Allie checked us in.

I rolled my eyes as the lady at the front desk told us what cabin we where in, I was in cabin 7g.

I felt arms grab my stomach and I screeched. "Hey, Dakota it's just me!" I heard a familiar voice say. Alex!

"Alex!" I say happily as I turn around and hug him. Alex has shaggy blonde hair that is died a bright blue like mine.

He put his face in my hair and hugged me back.

"Can you guys please go and put your bags in you rooms then meet the rest of the camp at the stage?" The woman at the front desk asked. We all nodded, I knew this place well from dance (hip hop) competitions. Alex walked me to my cabin and went to his. I took my sleeping bag and a pillow out of the garbage bag and laid them neatly on the top bunk of a bunk bed. I then slid my other bag under the bed. Alex, Delilah, Hadley, Allie and a few of my guy friends walked into my cabin making it squishy for me. I greeted the guys (Dylane, Justin, Jeydon and Hunter,) as I led them out of my cabin and to the stage.

We where starting to get in view of the stage and I could see four guys standing on the stage. I couldn't make out what they looked like yet but I could they'll there was four of them.

*****************************************************************************************************************