The Letter

Third person POV:
It was a normal day at Camp Half-Blood. Demigods were training, saytrs were in the strawberry fields, and there was the occasional series of howls coming from the woods when they were found and killed by a group of campers training.

Mr. D and Chiron were playing pinochle as per usual when the owl came from nowhere.
The owl dropped a letter and flew off and disappeared in the sky.
The letter had three names printed on the back. It read: Mr. Perseus Jackson, Mr. Grover Underwood, and Miss Annabeth Chase.
Chiron called for a Demeter camper to send them to the big house. As soon as they had run off Mr. D said "What is it for?" "I don't know" Chiron sighed

Percy's POV
We finally got some some rest from all the chaos of wars and quests. Annabeth and I now go to college in New Rome, but we spend every weekend and summer at Camp Half-Blood.
I was teaching a sword fighting lesson when Hector, son of Demeter, told me that I was needed at the Big House. Now, normaly when you're called to the Big House you're in trouble or going to be going on a quest... Oh I forgot, there is the occasion where you are being sent out into the mortal world for some reason. Basically if you were called to the big house it's not good. On my way out of the arena I saw that Grover was walking, well trotting, out of the woods. Grover saw me and came over to me. " Hey Percy", Grover has been my best friend since we were twelve. "Hey man", I replied. We eventually, after a lot of listening to Grover talk about how well the wild has been doing lately, arrived at the Big House to find Annabeth and Chiron talking. Chiron notices us approaching and signaled us over, as we had stayed 2 yards away out of respect of the conversation.
"Hello Percy", Chiron said,"Grover". He nodded for us to sit. "We have recived a letter for the three of you and I wanted you to open it"

Thank you
Please use constructive critisism
Let me know what you think