Chapter 1

Within a house in the town of Bellwood, young Ben Tennyson had just woken up. It's been over a month since the incident with Vilgax trying to destroy the planet. During which Ben had to sacrifice the Omnitrix to stop the Chimera Suu Generis (Vilgax's race).

It was a big blow though, Ben wouldn't admit it, but in a way the alien watch like device clamped on is wrist since he was ten... felt somewhat like a part of his life... and also... a bit like part of his soul.

But Ben had received a slightly different version of the Omnitrix in doing so. The Ultimatrix, it was somewhat of a bootleg version of the original, but it did have one feature the original didn't. Hyper evolution, the Ultimatrix puts a sample of the DNA of any alien species through a virtual simulation of a millennia long galactic war. And through law of survival of the fittest evolves it into a more combat efficient form and ergo more powerful.

Though it did have its flaws, like the Original Omnitrix the Ultimatrix got transformations wrong. Fortunately a few days back from the time in the plot now Ben had used Brainstorm to find the problem. As it turns out the impact that Ben produces by classically banging on the dial would set the time out function to a random alien form.

And thereby giving him the wrong transformation, using the extraterrestrial crustacean's intellect ben reconfigured the Ultimatrix to make sure the thing doesn't go funny again. And in the process had acquired all his forms again, all the way from HeatBlast to Chromastone. All his aliens re-unlocked.

And currently he's nearly able to unlock master control, or he would be is Azmuth would stop butting in. Anyway back to the plot, the teen hero gave a rather loud yawn, went to brush his teeth and after her his clothes on.

 Anyway back to the plot, the teen hero gave a rather loud yawn, went to brush his teeth and after her his clothes on

"Man this morning has been fairly normal so far" he commented stretching. Then he walked past a blue door and once he did it creeped open and a small feminine voice chimed from it. "Morning big brother", ben smiled, looking back he saw his dear little sister.

Bethany Theresa Tennyson, she had been born a year before Ben left that summer vacation six years ago. At first he didn't like her much but over the years if you even threatened Beth.

Ben would come over and castrate you, "morning Beth, how are you?" He asked as the girl exited her room, in terms of appearance Beth was about a foot shorter than Ben when he was ten years old. She had blonde hair like her mother and the same green eyes as her father an brother. She wore a pair of blue cargo pants and a black T-Shirt with a light blue stripe and color. It's clear to say she idolizes Ben if you actually looked at her clothes, she basically wearing his Ben year old style.

Oddly even though Bethany had the blood running through her, she never showed signs of the annodite's spark. Imagine how much of a relief that was to Saundra, and back to the plot.