Sagging...

One thing that really makes me mad is sagging, like WHY??? 

What made you want to come out the house with your pants half way down your thigh... NIGGA REALLY!!!! While you were pulling your pants up this morning did u just say, " hey... ion feel like pulling them up the rest of the way so imma just walk out the house like that..." Nigga that was reeeeal smart!!!!! I didnt know they made thigh-high pants because if they did then let me know so i can SMACK THE CAT PISS OUT THEY DAMN MOUTH for making the damn things...

Low Key, I sometimes think that half the niggas in the world are gay and instead of coming out the closet, they let they ass hang out so openly gay people can fuck them in the ass and then after they finish fucking, the sagging nigga can just turn gay, likes its some type of initiation or some shit!!!!

This is the shit that runs through my mind at school..

For example, say im at the park with my little cousins and we chilling have ourselves a good time, and here come the niggas alway fucking shit up with they presence. So the niggas walk past with they ass all out and my smile turn to a straight scowl, and I just wanna go over there and smack the dog shit out from between they ears because CLEARLY there is no brain in there if they thought walking out the house like that was sexy or some shit.... CUZ ITS NOT!!!!!

OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

You know what else makes me mad.... is when niggas walk out the house sagging.... but got basket ball shorts on under they pants...

-________________________________-

Nigga.....

DA FUQ U GOT SHORTS ON FOR!!!!!!!

I understand if later you might go play basketball with your friends or something, but just put your shorts on when you get ready to play like for real. I know yall hot, shit I'm sweating for yall.... my IMAGINARY balls itch for yall niggas... but i Still dont feel sorry.

AND THEN when the niggas sagging with basketball shorts get the GOT.DAMN.NERVE to say, " Man.....It's hot as hell."

-_______________________________-

NO NIGGA!!! its you!!!!! you got a fucking Diaper on under your got damn sweatpants.. So what...you thought that Jack Frost was gone be like " My nigga.." and put a fucking winter breeze between you ass cheecks.... NO THE FUCK HE WAS NOT!!!! It dont work like that hunny. 

ANNNNDDDDDD something else that makes me mad....when niggas be sagging.....and aint got NO 

DAMN

BOOTY!!!!!

Like if i'm going to be stuck looking at your ass all day the LEAST you could do is give me something to look at.

So to ALLL the niggas out there who like to sag..... Let me catch you in the street..... I swear to Satan imma cut yo ass cheecks off....

Hoped yall liked my little rant because trust me...I'm just getting started ;)