Hugo's Past, Part 1

Mom, Dad?
What is it sweet pea? Mom answers Hugo.
Where's Dad? Hugo reply's
At work, now go get ready for school, the bus will be here any minute!
Hugo runs upstairs and into his room. He puts on his uniformed clothing and runs downstairs and outside to wait for the bus.
Hugo went to school and as he arrived he looked for Anna.
Anna was one of his best friends since kindergarten, but she had not arrived. Lunch time had came. Still no Anna!
At the end of school, his mother did not pick him up. So Hugo walked home. He saw the ambulances at Anna's house. Hugo ran up to her house and saw Anna in the ambulance truck. He glared at her neck which had 2 perfect bite marks in blood.  Hugo then saw her parents crying on their porch. Hugo ran to his house and opened the door. He did not see his mother anywhere, nor his father. He walked into their rooms and saw his mother feeding on his father and ran all the way upstairs to his room and locked his door. His mother ran upstairs and kicked the door open. Hugo says, YOU KILLED DAD AND YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! WHAT ARE YOU MOM!? The Mom reply's, Hugo you have now come to your since that it is time. It is time for you to become vampire because your part of the family now!
End of Part 1