~Prologue~

It was 2 days left for the christmas to begin. It was snowing outside of the Avengers Tower. Everyone had wore a warm outfit and also made themselves hot chocolate to warm up their body, especially the (h/c) haired girl.

Natasha and Wanda knew about her crush to a certain super soldier. The girl is known as (Y/n) (L/s). She is known by her fighting skills and her well loved cheerful personality. That's why the girls get along easily.

How Wanda and Natasha knew this? Simple. If (Y/n) looks at the super soldier, as known as Steve Rogers, she would be blushed. If (Y/n) was talking with Steve, she would be either flustered or blushing furiously.

One day while (Y/n) was walking around the Avengers Tower, Wanda decided to read her mind. And guess what, she found something interesting and decided to tell to Natasha only. Wanda didn't really trust the boys, especially Tony, who would tell them when he was drunk.

(Y/n) was wearing her (f/c) sweater and sweat pants. (Y/n) was the type of person that doesn't really care what she wears as long as it's suitable and comfortable outfit. Other than her cheerful attitude, she loves to smile with the others. Unknown by her, the super soldier likes her too.

Ever again one day Wanda was bored out of her mind. So, she decided to read everyone's thought then something caught her eyes. It was Steve, thinking about a girl and not just a girl, it was (Y/n). She told Natasha about it and they had made a plan that made you two confess to each other on christmas day.
The two girls only hoped it would be successful.