The Cabin -Riren-

It took Eren two whole trimesters to realize how completely and utterly fucked he was. His first day of school already foretold that his class was going to be a total nightmare. When that cocky little asshole of a gym teacher had walked in, Eren made the dire mistake of jokingly scoffing at his (serious lack of) height.

Little did Eren know, that teacher was more than capable of packing a punch, not that he did, though-that would be illegal. Beating the shit out of the kid would do nothing for him, according to Levi Rivaille. Levi didn't crave the need to physically punish the arrogant student, instead he made it his goal to make Eren Jaeger's life a complete hell. Well, in his class, anyway.

Whenever a new activity or unit required a demonstration, there was no doubt that Eren would be the lucky individual up in front of the class. Whether it be basketball, soccer, baseball, kickball, canoeing, tennis, racket ball, floor hockey, Eren was no good at sports. It was pitiful watching the kid run around a field or court with balls flying at him, hitting him everywhere, but he mostly took them to his face. Now, no one was calling Levi a sadist, but some swore that his usual frown turned slightly upside down when Eren took a hard throw with a dodge ball to his cheek.

Eren wasn't gay. Well, at least he assumed that he wasn't. He didn't really know for sure, considering he didn't have any experience with either gender, but he'd always been attracted to the female type. However, Eren had thought about his gym teacher on occasion, and totally in a non-sexual way, or so he told himself. He'd merely thought about what Levi looked like without his shirt. And pants. And underwear. That was totally normal, right? That's what Eren kept telling himself.

He didn't like his gym teacher. Alright, he liked Levi, but not like like. It would be a lie to say that Levi wasn't a cool teacher. Unlike most PE teachers, Levi actually did what he expected his students to do. If they lifted weights, did pacers and ran around the track six times, Rivaille lifted weights, did pacers and ran around the track six times right beside them.

That was cool in Eren's book. He liked Levi as a teacher. No, he didn't even like Levi-he appreciated his teaching efforts, even if Eren seemed to be his marionette when it came to demonstrations.

Eren was not attracted to Levi. Not a bit. Absolutely no attraction whatsoever.

On the first day of the third trimester, Eren received a harsh slap in the face of how untrue that previous statement actually was.

It was the one unit all year that students waited for: rock climbing. The climbing wall in the school's auxiliary gym that had been collecting dust throughout the year finally would be getting some attention. As usual, the first day of a new unit called for demonstrations, but unlike usual, Eren wasn't called to the front at the beginning of class. Instead, he sat crossed legged on the hardwood floor with the rest of his fellow classmates.

Eren gulped as his teacher stepped into the climbing harness and watched as the material was slipped up Levi's legs. Eren knew his teacher was speaking and saying important things, but he couldn't focus as the straps were being tightened around Levi's thighs.

He knew that Levi was small. He was shorter than most of the class, even the freshmen, but Eren had never noticed how tiny he actually was until a strap of the harness was wrapped around Levi's stomach, defining his small hips.

Ah, yes. Eren definitely like liked his teacher. He liked seeing Levi all wound up in those strap things. Rock climbing? What's that? Who cares?

A harsh push to his shoulder snapped Eren out of his daze. Heat rose to his face when he realized the entire class was staring at him, including the strong gaze from Levi. "Jaeger, are you done daydreaming? Get up here," he ordered.