Dating Jack Grazer

•Saying "Jack the man" every time he walks into the room and he being very annoyed by it.

•A lot of make out sessions.

•And cuddling each other alot and I mean ALOT .He'll cuddle you to sleep and cuddle you to get you out of bed.

•His PDA game is strong af.

•Even making out a lot in public and especially during movies and in the rain.

•He sneaks your dog bacon in the morning.

•You guys are basically the couple that everyone looks at as goals.

•The IT (no pun intended,seriously) couple.

•Everyone wants a relationship like yours and Jack.

•Live-streaming a lot and kissing while answering questions on the live.

•The fans love the both of you.

•The both of you roasting Jaeden on Twitter all the time.

•Creating Spotify playlists together that only the two of you have access to.

•The both of you have the passwords to every account.

•He posts your unglams and private stuff on your account.So you do the same on his.

•The two of you together are nicknamed:The trouble.For example:

•You and Jack go for dinner at an Italian restaurant and he orders a pasta.The waiter starts grating parmesan over his pasta."Say when sir."
The two of you almost get kicked out because you guys were making too much noise and Jack was so into the conversation that he forgot to say when.