6| heat

"A-Ah, H-hah!" Jeongguk gasped for air, his back sweating almost as much as his forehead where his hair was sticking down to his skin, his face buried in his pillow, allowing him to moan as loud as he dared, mentally savouring the way it felt so good that he almost had to let his head drop down into the suffocating material again.

He clutched onto it with all of his might as he laid with his tummy pressed against his bed. His hips were moving up and down frantically on top of his other pillow which was between his trembling legs.

His legs were spread as wide as they could get as Jeongguk brought himself to tears, riding his pillow without a care for the amount of creaks his bed made when the headboard bashed against the wall.

"Gah, D-Daddy!" He moaned in frustration, feeling the build up of pressure get too much in his abdomen just as it had done an hour ago before he got in this sticky situation.

"P-please, let me come! Fuck— h-ha—ah!" He was desperately panting now, throat sore in lust and voice raspy from need as he pushed his chest off of the bed, palms pressed against his mattress so he could get a different angle.

He timed his thrusts to every half a second, not missing a single beat until they got so sloppy, long and deep that he came with a piercing cry, hips stuttering against the pillow as he shot out spurts of come and stained it in his carelessness.

And when he collapsed he thought that was it.

He thought he'd be satisfied, but he wasn't.

To backup that fact, he had proceeded to jack himself off six times in the long shower he took, his newfound sex drive only being satisfied for a maximum of ten minutes between each session after he'd came so he had to do it again.

And even when he got out of the shower, he couldn't so much as dry himself off without having to masturbate again, this time his climax coming even quicker, but lasting longer and bringing him to his knees due to its intensity.

He truly cried that time after coming because it just felt so good, but it was frustrating because he just couldn't seem to stop the urge from resurfacing. Over and over and over again.

He was itching for it. It was all he could think about;  all he could focus on.

In fact, he had just finished humping his giant stuffed tiger until he couldn't do it anymore because he'd already come dry twice and milked himself out of another high-pitch-evoking orgasm, and now he was sat in his bed and he couldn't focus on a single word that was written down on the book in his lap because he was getting that urge again.

Oh God, it was just too much. He didn't know it was even possible to come so many times in one day. Before, it was rare for him to pleasure himself once a week, but now, he was desperate for it; Taehyung was exactly right, he was just like a bunny on heat. He couldn't stop.

"God fucking damn you, Kim Taehyung," Jeongguk groaned, absentmindedly letting his hand wander down to his soft shorts and stroking himself through the thin material until he felt the need to speed up. Only this time, before he could, his phone vibrated and he picked it up immediately to distract himself.

TAEHYUNG
how're you doing bunny?

JEONGGUK
god, don't call me that.
it's like a curse...

TAEHYUNG
oh no :( is the bunny
horny again? are you
hungry for daddy's cock??

Jeongguk whimpered out loud. He'd thought Taehyung's words affected him before, but now they practically touched him. He felt so embarrassed, but he couldn't help but repress that anxiety, because his dick needed to do the thinking now.

JEONGGUK
i'm so, so desperate.
i haven't been able to do
anything else other than
think about getting off.

TAEHYUNG
hmm looks like i've
corrupted you baby...
bet all you want is for
me to fuck you now.

JEONGGUK
please help

TAEHYUNG
how many times have you
come today?

JEONGGUK
eleven... i think??

TAEHYUNG
wow, bunny. you're really
desperate, aren't you? you
want me to make it go away?

JEONGGUK
yes please, daddy. make
it stop— i can't take it...

TAEHYUNG
send me a picture, let me
see how bad it is.

JEONGGUK
but daddy i'm scared

TAEHYUNG
do it now. send me a picture
so i can help you make it stop.
show me how much you need it
to go away. show me how badly
it hurts.

Jeongguk groaned loudly, arching his back so his hand could cup his hot erection better.

He really was desperate, and he guessed that the worst would already have been said to everyone and he'd have to deal with all the judgemental stares tomorrow if Taehyung told everyone, anyway, so he opened his camera, pulled down his pants and held his cock in his hand, watching precome drizzle out of the head in it's throbbing desperation to release again.

Once he clicked send, he immediately felt afraid, but he kept tugging himself anyway. Somehow, the nerves were turning him on; the thought of Taehyung seeing him like this was making him even harder.

JEONGGUK
please daddy, i'm begging you.
make it stop.

TAEHYUNG
oh god, bunny. it's really bad, huh?

JEONGGUK
daddy... help

TAEHYUNG
keep jacking yourself off baby,
just think about how good it felt
to come in front of me. think about
how much you like being called a
horny slut, think about how much
daddy will make you scream when he
fills you up.

Jeongguk's hand got faster and faster as he read Taehyung's filthy words. Truly, it was working exceptionally well in getting him to the edge, but still, he thought this just wouldn't satisfy him.

"D-Daddy," He hiccuped, spreading his shaky legs even wider in an attempt to boost the pleasure. God, he was so close again. He was amazed he could still walk.

JEONGGUK
daddy i'm so close. say
more please.

TAEHYUNG
think about how it would feel
if daddy tasted your little ass.
imagine having him force you
to come over and over and
over again.

That image was more than enough to make Jeongguk give into his twisting stomach and clenching muscles. He came once again over his hand, stomach and bedsheets.

It was a shame that his mother would have to wash these when she got home from work at 4 am.

JEONGGUK
thank you daddy

TAEHYUNG
anytime you need it, baby.
hmm i can't wait to help
you out in person again.

JEONGGUK
stop!! don't talk like that
or it'll start again

With that, Jeongguk shut off his phone and willed himself to sleep before his mind started to wander again and he had to have a midnight jack off.