The Case of the Costume Room

"Hey, Maggie, what are you doing?" asked a girl with golden hair. "Hello, Lucy. I am just looking at the Costume Room which belongs to the Drama Club. I am planning to take a look inside, but... I am a bit scared with no one else going inside with me," the girl called Maggie replied. Maggie and Lucy were good friends. They studied in the same class for two consecutive years and they both knew each other well. Maggie scratched her light brown hair which attracted a lot of boys in the class. "What if... I want to go inside and take a look around with you?" invited Maggie.

Ring! The bell sounded and they hurried back to their classroom. "I will think about it, Maggie. I will see if I can go inside the room with you after school,"Lucy huffed, as she ran to the doors of their classroom. "Hurray! Lucy's the best!" Maggie squealed. Maggie hugged Lucy happily. Lucy is always the best! Maggie smiled brightly. The boys in the class looked in Maggie's direction. Some of them even winked their eyes to indicate something. Maggie blushed. They went back to their seats before their History teacher, Miss Junko, arrived.

"......all I know from our former teachers is that in this school, there is a place, or a room, that is haunted," Miss Junko explained. Maggie woke up suddenly, hearing the part about the room, and moved her chair uneasily. She was afraid that the room might be the costume room, where they would be exploring this afternoon. The boy sitting next to her, Alan, sensed her anxiety and thus looked at her. "Hey Maggie, what's wrong?" Alan asked," are you scared of the haunted room?" he added. Maggie looked at him. "No...no I am not scared. This is just ridiculous!" she hissed back. "Anyways," Miss Junko cleared her throat,"let's continue with our History lesson."

The lesson dragged on for hours, until Maggie was shook harshly by somebody and she stood up, alarmed. "It's me, Mag. You don't have to be that scared, do you?" Lucy laughed, "let's go see some costume!"

A/N: Hello everyone. This is my first book in Wattpad. I hope that everyone will be looking forward to reading this story since this is something real. This happened when I was in primary. I was actually locked up in the costume room for the whole night with those horrifying costume. I still shiver from the memory of it. Anyways, it is a bit twisted towards something like somebody died and stuff, but of course something special will always be there. Enjoy!

Special dedication to Zeustheultimate!! Thanks for giving me the idea of the costume room :))