Chapter 2 New Love

Standard Disclaimer: all characters, references, species, etc are property of Disney and they retain all rights.

Sabine still didn't know what to do, she was so conflicted with he old love life and the new one she hasent even got to start yet. She needs help to decide or at least help with her chose. She needs heras help. She walked over to the command center and found hera looking over a monitor. "Hey hera.... I need you help." she said looking at her feet. "Yeah sure. What's wrong?" she asked worried. "Well you know the new guy drake?" she asked not looking up. "Yeah he left the empire to join use, why?" she asked standing up. "Well he was my boyfriend at the academy and I don't know what to do." she said holding back tears. "Well what do you mean, it sounds like your trying to chose something over the other?" she asked. "I do hera I loved drake but I started having stronger feelings for someone else." she said as a tear rolled down her face. "Ezra?" she asked knowing the answer. "Yeah...but how did you know?" she asked. "You two have been stuck togeather for the past month not leaving each others side except to sleep and shower. I could tell you to where getting close....does he know how you feel?" she asked. "I don't know how to tell him, I want to I just don't know how." she said as more tears go down her face. "Just tell him that you love him....that all you need to say, that's all I said with kanan." she said with a smile while placing a hand on sabines shoulder. "Thanks hera." she said as she pulled her in to a hug.

Few hours later

Sabine walked on board the ghost, she had to tell Ezra how she felt about him. She walked over to his door and knocked. She heard someone get up in the room, when the door opened, Ezra was standing there with out a shirt on, she just looked at how muscular he was until he waved his hand in front of her. "Hey Sabine you ok?" he asked with a smile. "Umm... Yeah I...can we..." she stuttered. "Talk?" he asked. "Yeah talk." she said with a nervous smile. "Yeah sure come in." he said as he walked over to the desk that had two chairs at it, he pulled one out for her as he sat in the other. She walked in and closed the door behind her as she sat down. "So what did you want to talk about?" he asked. "Ezra i...I want to talk about us." she said. "What about us, what do you mean?" he asked curious. "Ezra i- I love you and want to be with you." she blurted out. "Really? You actually like me?" he asked surprised. "If you don't like me I understand but I....." she was cut off as he kissed her on the lips she was surprised at first but she slowly started kissing back, She pulled away after a few seconds shocked. "Well I guess that my answer." she said laughing. "Well how do you want to go about this?" he asked. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. "Do you want are relationship to be open or a secret?" he asked holding her hands. "I don't care who knows, as long as I'm with you I'm happy." she said smiling. Ezra pulled her in to a deep kiss when the door opened and hera was standing there. "Hey Ezra have you seen...." she stopped as she saw the two break there kiss and look over at her. "Oh ill just leave you to be." she said slowing backing out and closing the door. The two only laughed, they spent the rest of the afternoon togeather until they retire to there rooms for the night. Zeb wouldn't stop bugging ezra. "I can't deal with you I'm going to sleep in the comm room." he said walking out. As he walked he found Sabine sitting there eating some left overs. "Hey can't sleep?" he asked. "Yeah you and zeb yelling doesn't help." she laughed. "Yeah sorry about that, ill just go find somewhere else to sleep." he said turning for the door. "Hey wait..... You can come and stay in my room.... If you want." she said smiling. "Umm... Yeah sure." he smiled. She got up and took his hand and lead him to her room. "Ill sleep up top." he said. "No your not." she said not letting his hand go. "Are you sure?" he asked with a smile. "Yes Ezra I want to spend my life with you sleeping in the same bed isn't that big of a deal." she said as they started to lay down. As he laid down she curled up next to him in his arms. "Good night ez." she said closing her eyes. "Goodnight bean." he said as the two fell asleep.

On the other side of the base in the barracks.

"Sabine you will be mine and that will not get in my way...." drake said sitting in his bed cleaning his blaster.

Ok so I know I said only one today but you guys loved it so much I needed to put up the next chapter .

Thanks guys I hoped you liked it like I said ill try to get a chapter a day. T

oday I wanted to kick it off.
-camie