Chapter Two

Lauren's POV   *Poorly Edited*

   After I called my father and told him what happened to Y/N he told me to bring her to the house immediately. The house was only a few miles away, so I left my bike and ran as fast as I could with Y/N in my arms.

  I looked down at her as I ran and saw her once slightly dark skin now a deathly pale. My eyes watered with tears, I sniffled not wanting them to fall. She has to be okay. I don't know what I would do with myself if she wasn't.

As soon as I got there my father and our doctor was waiting for me with worried expressions. "What happened?" Doctor Styles asked as we walked into the house and to my room wanting her to be somewhere comfortable, I gently laid her still unconscious body on my bed.

"We were um having...sex and I started losing control because I was hungry and Y/N told me to feed off her and I was hesitant at first but I gave in. She was fine afterwards but a few moments later she started coughing. She threw up blood before passing out with her body burning and a cold sweat." I rambled as my voice began to crack running my fingers through my hair. My skin tingling from my nerves being on high alert.

"Did anything else happen after the that?" He asked as he started to check her over. "I uh opened one of her eyes and it um changed color." I answered nervously not knowing what it meant as I nibbled on the tip of my thumb. "What color?" The doctor asked looking at me with a look in his eyes. "Gold." I mumbled scared to what he was thinking. "What? I thought she was human." My father asked confused with furrowed brows, glancing between my girlfriend and I.

"She is, she has to be." I said looking at Y/N wondering if what we've believed was a lie. "Let me look her over thoroughly and I'll let you know." Harry said, I nodded and left with my father right behind me but not before taking another glance at the girl.

"Are you sure her eyes turned?" He asked once we were in the living room. "Yes father I'm sure. It just doesn't make sense." I sighed running my fingers through my hair again.

"What doesn't make sense?" I heard Normani's voice ask, I looked behind me and saw her and the girls walking in. "Y/N's eyes, they changed to gold." I answered glancing up the stairs that led to my room on the second floor. "What? Where is she?" Camila asked concerned and baffled at the news. "She's in my bedroom unconscious." I told them causing all four of them to gasp. "What happened?" Ally asked with a worried expression and tone.

"Long story short. We were having sex, I started to lose control, I was hungry, Y/N told me to feed off her, I didn't want to but I did it. She was fine then she wasn't and she's unconscious because who knows why." I groaned in frustration. I was scared to death for my girlfriend, I shouldn't have fed off of her. We've had sex plenty of times before and nothing like this has happened. Leading me to believe it was because I fed from her.

"She's human, why would her eyes change?" Dinah asked with furrowed brows as she looked between my father and I. "Doctor Styles is trying to figure that out now." He told them before sitting down with a sigh, I know he was concerned and worried. Y/N was like a daughter to him, he was there for her because her own father wasn't and hasn't been in the picture.

Everyone just sat down but I couldn't I was to scared so I kept pacing. "Keep doing that Lo and you're gonna make a hole." Dinah chuckled a little, trying to lighten the mood, I cracked a small smile. But it left when Harry finally walked out with a face mixed with emotions. "Is she okay?" I asked quickly, biting on my thumbnail. "She's stable, but she won't wake up." He said sighing.

"What's wrong with her?" My father asked firmly as he stood. "Uh the truth is that Y/N isn't human." Harry answered, making us all confused. "What is she?" I asked hesitantly. I've known her for over two years and always believed she was human. So if she isn't, then what is she? "She's a hybrid." The doctor answered. "A what now?" Dinah asked, Hybrids don't even exist.