Trapped Inside, There's No Way Out

Chapter 1

Maddie

My morning began with me, duct taped to my wall. Typical. I have two siblings, which I am the middle child. I found my cat, muffins, taped on the wall next to me in an awkward position. That has to be a pain in the fur. I scrawled out of the duct tape and yanked my cat out, who hissed and clawed up the wall.

Anyway, I walked down to the living room and found a mysterious stain on the couch. Who put that there? Wait, I don't want to know. It was probably our dog, Halo.

I got dressed in my normal jeans, t-shirt and tennis shoes. The walk to school was a short one. I live only three blocks from the school building.

"Hey Maddie! What's up?" As usual, my older brother, Macroy, is bugging me.

"You are such a stupid idiot! Why did you duct tape me and my cat to the wall?!"

"Because it was funny", he giggled.

"It's not funny. You put holes in my wall!"

"How?"

"Muffins clawed her way through the duct tape, putting holes in my wall to get on top of my bookshelf."

"Well, it must suck to be you", he said as he ran ahead. He's right on one thing though, it does suck to be me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as the heavy clouds appeared, It rained. It rained and rained. It rained so much, that I had to walk back home to grab an umbrella. Great, now I'm going to be tardy.

As I walked into the school building, I got a bad feeling. A bad feeling that something bad is going to happen. I don't know when, how, or why, but something is going to happen something bad. I brushed away the feeling and went to the bathroom to rinse myself off.

My first class is math so when I was fairly dry, I ran down the hall like a rocket to the math room.

"Stop it right there Missy" Great, now I'm going to get a detention.

"You get detention!" Wow, I just predicted the future. I took the detention slip and fast walked down to the math room. I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me so I stopped and looked around. I could still feel the eyes boring their way into me, but I couldn't see anyone. I put up my hood and headed to class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Detention", shouted Ms.Walee. She is the loudest person I know. Her voice is so loud that when she raises her voice, my ears start to bleed.

"Miss Nhard! why are you late for my class?"

"It was rai-"

"I don't want an excuse! You may be able to be late for other classes, but not mine. Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain at least 40 different children in 6 different classes?"

"No, but-"

"No 'buts' in my classroom! Now take a seat."

At least half of the class laughed when Ms.Walee said no 'buts' in my classroom. The class clown walked over the the door and stuck his butt out.

"Mr. Pweth! what are you doing?"

"You said no butts in class." The whole class almost died of laughter.

"I mean no 'but I forgot my homework' kind of but. Not your hind end. Now sit in your seat before I make physical contact with your gluteus maximus!"

"Yes 'mam."

"Now that this is settled, today we are going to work on geometric shapes." The whole class moaned. "Quit your whinin' pussies. Open your textbooks to page 275."

End of chapter 1

_______________________________________________________________________

Hello everybody! :D I'm so excited about starting this book! I am hoping to enter this in the watty awards once I finish It. I hope you like my book! I am adding in little humorous things to make my story POP. If you ever have complaints or anything, leave it in the comments. I LOVE reading your comments. Thanks for reading!