Leave Your Lover

I will give you all of me
Just leave your lover, leave him for me
Leave your lover, leave him for me
We sit in bars and raise our drinks to growing old
Oh, I'm in love with you and you will never know

- Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith

________

"Are you okay, Theo?" Tracy put a hand on his arm.

They were sitting on the grass near the lake, the wind wasn't cold, the sun was shining shyly since it was early in the morning, and they wanted to be outside and enjoy the nice weather while they could. The cold days weren't far.

"What?" The boy blinked before looking at her.

"You spaced out. What were you looking at?"

Theo shook his head. "Nothing."

She looked at him like she didn't believe what he was saying, but dropped the subject and started talking about homework. Theo was glad that she respected his silence and didn't make him talk; he didn't want to tell her what he was looking at, she would have questions and he wouldn't be able to answer them. He didn't have the answers, he didn't know why he was always following the boy with his eyes.

Since Liam Dunbar and his friends had come to the Slytherin table one morning, on the first week back at Hogwarts, asking for a truce, Theo found his eyes glued to the boy, whenever he was in sight. Theo couldn't stop doing it and he wasn't about to tell Tracy that; knowing her, she would try to put crazy ideas in his head and nothing pretty would come out of it.

"Are you coming with us today?" Her voice interrupted his confused thoughts.

"Where?"

"The Three Broomsticks, obviously," she raised an eyebrow. "Don't tell me you forgot."

Seeing Theo looking clueless, she shook her head and sighed. She knew that something was worrying him, but she knew him well enough to know that he would only tell her what was wrong when he wanted to.

"Liam and his friends invited us to go with them," Tracy clarified.

"They did?" He looked at her surprised.

"Yes, Theo," she rolled her eyes. "You were there when they did."

"I must have been distracted," he shrugged

"Yeah, distracted," she smirked. "Are you coming with us or not?"

"I don't see why not."

__________________________

It was the beginning of October. The sun was high, covered by white clouds, there was no wind and the air was warm. The weather being so nice was a little unusual, but the Hogwarts' students were happy to enjoy it, especially the 3rd years and above since it was a Hogsmeade trip weekend.

That's why the Slytherins could go there and meet with Liam and his friends outside of the castle. Theo, Tracy and Brett - Josh had detention and wasn't able to get out of it to go with them, - were walking to the Three Broomsticks and talking about the last potions class and the mess a Ravenclaw boy did when he spilled his cauldron.

"If it was with Professor Snape, he would be dead by now," Tracy laughed.

"True," Theo nodded. "Potions isn't the same with Professor Slughorn."

"At least with Professor Snape we were always on top," Brett smirked and pointed at the Slytherin crest on his uniform.

"That really wasn't fair," Tracy faked a pout.