Preface

The cell brought in a different kind of pain, one that I had never imagined that I would remember so well. It was an intense fight not just for the division, but for the entire crowd to watch.

I didn't even attempt the brush off the pain. That was not what I stood for. I would fight through the pain. The pain would haunt me but it wouldn't faze me enough to slow me down. It was enough to keep me determined.

I turned to her. She was struggling to get back on her feet, as if she had finished a long marathon run. Through the pain I saw in her eyes, she gave me a cunning and evil smile.

I caught my breath as I slowly stood up, not willing to risk possibly falling. Man said this was a dangerous match and there was no reason to deny it.

Every ounce of pain shooting through my body gave me new reminders about the dangers of this match. I could even tell through the worried voices of our tag partners.

Despite this, I had no desire to give in. I kept to my true intentions. I was here to fight and no one could tell me otherwise. A fight was my deepest desire, even when it pierced through with the fresh and raw wounds to follow.

That was went I positioned myself to charge at the woman who taunted me. She made it so easy to play with her mind games on her former best friend but I wasn't going to allow her to get to me. Not today.

It was time for a fight. I was ready. No reason to unready myself. The damage may have already been done but it was my turn to do the damage, and it would hurt the woman like never before.