:The day we met

10 Years ago ( When Mina was 7 )

" Mina ah , Treat the teacher well and dont get into fight. Do you remember what happen the last time you got into fight ? " my mom asked and I nodded

" I slap the girl and the principal kick me out of the school " I reply and she nodded with smiled

" Then dont get into fight. " She remind before push me into the class.

I looked around and found everyone stared at me. 

" What are you name little girl ? " the teacher asked

" Mina , Myoui Mina " I said quietly

" Okay Class , This is Mina. She is your new friend. " The teacher said and the student just stared at her.

" Take a seat Mina. " She said and I walked to back of class. I sat on the empty table and the teacher start to teach about the different between Apple and Orange.

The bell rings as the student start to running to cafetarian while some of them eat their lunch in class.

I take out my lunch and put my teddy bear on the table. It wasnt big , it just small and with white fur.

I open my lunch but it was snatch by someone. I looked up and saw a group of girl.

" Is this your lunch ? Thank for the food " Someone said and walked away with my lunch

" Give it back , its my lunch. " I yell and ran after her. She stop and put my food into her mouth then throw it into bin. The leftover food was drop on the floor. 

" Are you a 5 ? Why did you has teddy bear ? " Someone asked while holding my teddy bear. 

Then she start to cut my teddy arm. I start to cried and ran to playground that was at back of the school.

I hid under the playground slid and cry my eyes out. Suddenly someone stand infront of me. I look up and saw a boy staring down at me.

" Why are you crying ? " He asked and wiped my tears with his thumb.

" Because some girl cut my favorite teddy bear and they eat then throw my lunch that my mommy made it for me. " I said quietly.

" Don't worry , I will make they pay and do you want be friends with me and my sister ? " He asked excitedly.

" Really ? " I asked with hope and he nodded his head

" You'll be Mine " He said and take my hand. He drag me out of there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi , I'm Chris. I hope you like my story and i will try to update everyday. Its was cliche and maybe boring.

Thank You for reading