: We met again Ms Park

Now , We was sat in the cafetarian. We already finish eating. We was talking nonsense. Actually Its just few of them doing talking. Me and Jimin just listen. They didnt know that Jimin was playing with my hand under the table.

" Jimin , Your Luna asked you to came home this week or she take back the house " Someone said and I frown. Everyone start to push the boy away.  Luna ? What is that ?

" What is Luna ? " I asked and everyone snap their head to me.

" Nothing Mina " Jimin said and I frown.

" I feel like you keep lying to me Park Jimin. " I said and stand up. Leaving them. I can hear Jimin called for me then I hear it again. The growl. It was loud.

I stopped and take a deep breath. I walked to the tree back. It wont rain right ? I thought and lay down. It was peaceful.

I almost fall asleep but I hear someone take a step. I open my eyes in panicked but I sigh when saw Jimin infront of me

" What are you doing here ? " I asked and he sat beside me. He take my hand and play with it again.

" I'm sorry. Its true that I lying. " He said and I didnt say anything. I just look at my lap.

" I have a biggest secret. If I told you , you will ran away and never met me again. " He said and I still didnt say anything

" I will tell you but soon. I have to prepare myself . " He said again

" Prepare for what ? " I finally speak

" When I told you , You will leave so I have to prepare myself to see you walked away from my life " He said and whisper the last word.I feel hurt and want to cry but I just shrug it off

" Promise you will tell me " I said and he nodded. He kissed me on the cheek and lay down. I followed him and rest my head on his chest

" Who is the one you like ? " I asked quietly

" You " He reply and I looked at him.

" What ? " I asked. He finally open his eyes and looked at me

" Its You , I like you. No , its not the right word. I love you " He said and kissed me. Not on the cheek but on my lips.

He finally apart and stay lay down. Close his eyes. I was still in shocked.

" Why you are so straightforward " I whine and hide my face on his neck. He chuckle and play with my hair. 

I like his scent. I keep smell it and I feel light. Without I realize , I already sleep.

Jimin POV

I really scare to tell her. Afraid that she will never want to meet me. I know she is the one when I spot her in middle school.

When I first day shifted , we ran to her house.  As I know , She is my mate. 

Suddenly a phome ringing. I quickly answer it , dont want to wake Mina who sleep with her face on my crook of neck. 

" What ? " I answer when I saw Jihyo was calling

" Where are you ? Rogue has been spot in school. We can't find them. They hide their scent. Maybe thay accidently reveal scent then hide it again when realise we can smell it " Jihyo said and i groan

" Just find it. Mina was asleep. I don't want to wake her " I hissed and she hang up.

I play with her hair then close my eyes. Enjoy the closeness of my mate. Suddenly she move. I open my eyes and found she was sat up and her eyes still close.